89

Neito Monoma groaned as he was pulled from his deep rough sleep. His mind was fuzzy and it felt like he had been hit by a truck. His head throbbed with the pain from yet another hangover.
'Fuck...'
He thought, bringing up his right hand to rub his eyes before they opened. He knew that they would burn from exposure to the low lights of his room.

His head throbbed and even though he tried he didn't know how he got here. At least he was waking up in his own bed. For the past few weeks he'd been on a streak of partying and drinking and waking up in random places. Occasionally with random people.
He shuffled his position but felt something beside him move too.
His fingers brushed soft hair.

'Shit...'
He thought, sure he was used to waking up by random people but most of the time it wasn't at his own house.
'How am I supposed to get rid of her?'
He slowly peeled his eyes open, prepared to see some mediocre looking girl that was equally as hungover as he was. But was met with something completely unexpected.

It was Aiko.

He blinked as he looked at her sleeping form. She was on the other side of the bed, curled up with her hands clasped together. They appeared to be gripping something tightly.
He stretched out his arm to touch her but felt a slight burn up his forearm. He turned to look at it.

It was two angry red scratches up his arm. He frowned at it suspiciously. Having no idea about how he acquired the wound. He continued to reach forward, brushing the hair from Aiko's face.

He frowned at her face. Though she looked fairly peaceful he noticed how red and puffy her eyes were. He noticed the clear tear streaks around her eyes.
'What happened?'
He thought anxiously.

'What the hell did I do?!'

Aiko stirred slightly, eyes fluttering open slowly. She stared at Neito for a few seconds and didn't say anything.
"Uh... Good morning?"
He mumbled, pulling his hand back. He stayed laying on his side looking at her. Laying his head on his left arm.

He watched Aiko as she looked at him, he could almost see the wheels in her head turning as she thought everything through.

He watched as tears pooled up in her big brown eyes and she closed them tightly, choking out a small sob.
"I-I can't do this... I can't... I just can't."
She sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

"Woah Aiko! H-hey what happened? I-I'm sorry but I can't... I can't remember anything."
He whispered.

Aiko shook her head. she didn't know if she should believe him or not. She couldn't trust him, she couldn't look into his eyes without remembering what he looked like last night. How angry he looked.
The way he grabbed her and the way he talked to her. He talked to her like she was trash, like she was worthless.

"Aiko... Please tell me what I did."
Neito pleaded.

"You c-called me... Last night..."
She whispered quietly, sniffling into her hands.
"And uh... You were drunk, and I could hear that you were driving...
You weren't listening to me! You didn't care how scared I was. You told me to come over, I said I couldn't and you said you would come pick me up... I was scared of you getting hurt driving. I yelled at you..."

Aiko glanced up at him. He was watching her intently, clinching his jaw.

"I said I hated you because I was angry... And you got really mad. You... You cursed at me, you called me... You said a lot of really hateful things. You said that if I hated you you'd just... You'd just k-kill yourself..."
She hid her face in his pillow.

"Aiko I'm sorry... I-"

"I came over because I was scared you were going to hurt yourself."
She mumbled, her voice slightly muffled through the pillow.
"But you were still angry at me... You yelled at me and grabbed me... You forced... I didn't know what to do so I scratched you when I was trying to get away..."

"Aiko... Did I hurt you?"
Neito whispered, tears in his eyes as he looked at the girl he loved. She was crying and flinching. She was scared of him.

"It hurt when you grabbed me... I'm sorry Neito but I can't do this. I can't put myself in this situation again... You don't understand how scary this was, I went from afraid for you to afraid of you.
And then you wouldn't even let me leave."
She whimpered, sitting up. She tossed his keys on his chest.

"Aiko I was intoxicated, I don't really feel that way I swear-"

"I can't just forget this Neito! Last night was torture. Hearing you drive and put yourself in danger without being able to do anything about it. And then you got mad at me when i came to make sure you were okay...
I don't care if you were drunk, there's nothing stopping you from doing this again..."
She shook her head and put it in her hands.

"Aiko please don't leave me. Don't do this."
Neito whispered.

"This isn't my fault! Don't make this my fault! You did this Monoma! Stop blaming everything on me!"
Aiko sobbed
"You did this too yourself."
Aiko got up off the bed and turned to him, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Please... Next time call someone. Next time you're drunk don't try to drive yourself home. At least call Sora. Please, for me."
She whispered.
"I don't want you to get hurt."

"Whatever. Do you... Do you need a ride home-"

"No."
She walked to the door and looked back.

"... goodbye Neito."

A/n:
Wooohooooooo They're overrrrr
(For real this time)

I'm gonna be completely honest... I like Monoma lol. Yeah he's an ass but he's a good character in need of redemption.
Not that he's gonna get it rn lol

But he will in time (probably)

Also this is what triggers his... 'Crazy' stage. You know, with the maniacal laughter and hatred for class 1-A

The crazy Monoma from the anime that we all know and love:

In the anime his character wasn't introduced until the spots festival(Which is coming up btw)

(Which is coming up btw)

(It might take awhile but he WILL have a character arc)

Also I can't help the fact that he reminds me of this song: