92

"I must first start by deeply apologizing Miss Aiko Zhu. For allowing something like this to happen under my watch."

Watching the mouse man Nezu bow down was odd to say the least. But watching both Aizawa and All Might copy the motion behind him just made her uncomfortable.

Aiko was taking the next day off for obvious reasons as she tried to figure out what she was supposed to do.

"Please sirs... uh, come sit down?"
Ms Zhu offered, equally out of her element.

"Yes alright."
Nezu hopped onto the couch across from where their hosts were sitting. His two staff members followed suit.

Right across from their couch was the long couch where, Aiko, Ms Zhu, Mr Tadashi and a slumping Nishi Tadashi. Aiko fidgeted nervously and avoided all eye contact.
This was so awkward.
"You don't need to apologize..."
Aiko mumbled, nervously.
"It wasn't your fault."

"Thank you Zhu. But I'm sure there were things I could have done to prevent it from happening. I'm sorry I wasn't able to foresee this happening."
Nezu apologized again.
"And believe me when I say I am doing everything in my power to find out who is behind this."

"Which brings us to one of the reasons we are here."
Aizawa said.
"Zhu, do you have any idea who is responsible for this? Any clue at all?"

Aiko hesitated.
"Well... no. No I don't."
She said with a frown.

"Are you sure?"
Aizawa asked. Raising an eyebrow.

"Yes."
Aiko nodded, looking away.

"May I be so bold as to say... it seems as though you aren't telling us something.'
All Might said, stating the obvious.

Nishi scoffed and glared at him as she did when he first entered the room. All Might sweat dropped at the emo teenager. The Tadashi's were invited to join the meeting because... well the Zhu women were incredibly awkward and needed all the council they could get.

"I... I know who took the picture. But I don't know who was responsible for posting it."
Aiko admitted.

"Alright, that'll do. It'll sure help us figure it out, and they should also be-"

"I'm... not going to tell you who it was."
Aiko said. Putting her hands in her lap.

"Are you being serious?"
Aizawa asked in surprise.

"Yes I am. I know who did it and I hate them for it, but I don't want to do anything to destroy their chances of becoming a hero one day. I don't think they deserve that."
Aiko bowed her head.
"I'm sorry sir, but I won't tell you."

"Fine, that's an interesting stance. But I can't say it was unexpected."
Nezu said with a smile.
"This is the exact same selflessness I saw after your little fight with Bakugou Katsuki. It's the type of honor I expect from you Aiko Zhu."

"Thank you sir."
Aiko said glancing up.

Ms Zhu gasped.
"Fight? What fight?"
She asked, putting a hand to her mouth in quiet shock. Mr Tadashi looked over at the woman next to him with a concerned look.

"Oh, yes I'm sure I emailed you. Your daughter got into a fight a few months ago. It was just a small tussle."
Nezu hummed.

"Your daughter punched another student."
Aizawa said blatantly.

"Aiko! ʻAʻole mākou e hahau i nā kānaka!"
Her mother scolded.

Aiko gaped. Was her mother really lecturing her in Hawaiian? It had been years since either of them had spoken in Hawaiian.