25

Aiko had too much on her mind as she made her way to the unfamiliar classroom.
Her mind felt like static.
She had to do this, then go to Nishi's after school and work on the concert. Tomorrow morning she's posting her most recent "Omegle video" that features Denki so you know that's going to be talked about at school, she's also going to add a clip of the concert promotion at the end. Then the full thing after school.

Then she's going to a fully paid for therapy session.

Yippee.

She stopped at the ok outrageousness large 1-B door and her vision blurred. She took a few deep breaths trying to clear her head.
"Aiko Zhu?"
A deep voice asked from behind her.

She jumped to the side and spun around, King Vlad was standing behind her.
"Come on in."
He said walking through the door. He stopped and waited for her in the room.

She nodded and walking in, slowly and cautiously. Because she really didn't want to do this.
King Vlad was talking but Aiko couldn't hear him, she was staring at the ground.
"Did you hear me?"
She snapped back into reality.

"What- I mean, sir?"
She asked with a surprised jump.
'Shit shit shit.'

A slightly mocking laugh came from none other than Tris.
'Go Suck a dick Tris.'
Aiko thought spitefully.

"Aiko!"
Aiko looked up when her name was called and her eyes locked with bright torquoise.
'Kendo?!'

The redhead smiled brightly and Aiko's eyes widened. Itsuka Kendo also known as Aiko's first female crush. The girl raised her hand and pointed at a seat next to her.
"Come sit next to me!"
Kendo said with a bright smile.

Aiko blushed slightly, though it was practically unnoticeable against her tan skin. Her and Kendo briefly attended school together at the beginning of middle school. But unfortunately Kendo had switched school for a reason Aiko didn't know.
They weren't close friends, just classmates. But Kendo was nice and acted like a big sister to the entire class, everyone missed her after she left.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

She walked up to take her seat in the middle row next to her old crush who still was a nice and attractive as ever. She walked past one boy in particular, he had greyish blue eyes and we'll groomed blonde hair.
He was watching her every move, studying her more then the others.

Aiko looked away and sat down.
"It's good to see you again."
Kendo whispered as Vlad began his teaching.
Aiko smiled nervously but didn't say anything, she was too nervous about interrupting the lesson and being called on.
The last time she disrupted the class she ended up having to read the board and was put in this situation.

And she didn't want a repeat of that, so she decided to try her best to go completely unnoticed by everyone until the end of the semester.
Just lay low and blend in, that's what she did in middle school and it turned out fine.

But then again going unnoticed after her inevitable face reveal would quickly become impossible, it was something she didn't even think about when she promised Nishi. But as a pro hero she was going to get attention anyways, that is if she made it to be at the top.

💖💖💖💖💖

If Aiko said she learned anything while sitting in this foreign classroom she'd be lying. She was thinking too much to actually learn anything new. She couldn't even recall the subject that was being taught without looking at her schedule.

When the bell rang she dashed out, not just because of her nervousness but because her very next class was in a completely different part of the school. She had to make it to to the thirdyear classrooms in five minutes or she'd be totally late.
Which meant she needed to go to the top floor by either elevator or stairs.

Unfortunately the elevator closed the moment Aiko got there, taking it's ready passengers up to the classrooms she needed to get too.

"Fuck fuck fuck."
Aiko cursed under her breath as she took the stairs two at a time. Passing a few other unlucky students on her way up.

'3-A! Where is 3-A?!'
She thought frantically looking at the doors that seemed even bigger than the others.
'There!'
The door was closed meaning class was probably in session already.

She walked up, gulping nervous before knocking on the door twice.
"Ah, there she is!"
Mic's familiar chipper voice rang from Inside the classroom. The door slide open and he smiled down.
"Nice of you to join us Zhu!"
He said letting her in.

"I'm sorry sir! The elevator-"
Aiko began to explain.

"It's alright, I know how far this is from your classes. I personally have to run from firstyear English to Second year English. So I understand."
He said stepping aside and letting her in.

"Hey guys! This is Aiko Zhu, the first year I was talking about. She'll be taking English with you."
Mic explained.

"SHE'S SO TINY!"
One thirdyear girl squealed.

'Well that's a first.'
Aiko thought with a frown.
She bowed to her upper classmen respectfully.
"T-thank y-y-you for-r havi-ing me."
She stammered. Maybe she should have said that in the other class to be respectful too. But she had zoned out and forgotten her manners.

"She's so cute."
Another girl whispered.

One blonde haired guy with odd eyes waved frantically.
"Nice to meet you!!"
He greeted with a smile. She gave him a nervous half smile in return.

"Zhu, you'll sit next to Tamaki. Tamaki raise your hand please."
Mic said, and a boy who looked just as nervous as Aiko did shakily raised his hand.
Aiko nodded and made her way to the spikey haired boy and sat down.

Maybe she would actually be able to make it through today.