Chapter 2 • Record

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

• A Few Days Later •

- DREAM's POV-
It was a new day. I've been ignoring George for the past few days. But to be fair, he was doing the same thing.

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. While I was washing my hair, my mind trailed off to George. I sighed in defeat.

DREAM:
"Stop thinking about him, you idiot." I mumbled then washed the shampoo out.

- GEORGE's POV-
I've been ignoring Dream for the past few days. But he was doing the same to me so I didn't care. After I showered, I went into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Should I call him?" I thought then sighed, "No idiot. He's probably busy."

Once I had my snack, I went back to my room and sat down in my chair. A notification suddenly popped up on my phone.

• NOTIFICATION •
Twitch:
dreamwastaken is streaming now!

My eyes widened. I quickly went into Discord and called him. He answered after a few moments.

DREAM:
"Hey, I'm streaming."

GEORGE:
"I know. That's why I joined. I didn't actually wanna talk to you." I joked.

He chuckled.

DREAM:
"Okay, sure."

I rolled my eyes.

DREAM:
"I'm gonna try breaking the world record for speed running today. I'm trying to find a good seed right now."

I pulled up his stream and began watching.

GEORGE:
"I know, I'm watching."

DREAM:
"I'm flattered."

I scoffed.

GEORGE:
"Whatever. Just pick a world to join before I sleep out of boredom."

DREAM:
"You sleep out of any mood you're in, George." I could hear him smile.

I sighed.

Soon, he found a good seed and began speed running.

GEORGE:
"I'll stay quiet so you can focus." I mumbled.

DREAM:
"What was the point in joining the call then?" He laughed.

I saw a desert temple to his left.

GEORGE:
"There's a temple on your left." I said, changing the subject.

DREAM:
"What would I do without you?" I could hear the smile on that idiots face.

GEORGE:
"You'd be lost without me." I smirked.

DREAM:
"Pfft."

I giggled and watched him continue the speed run. He found a lava pool right next to the temple. In the temple, he found 5 pieces of iron.

DREAM:
"Ouu. I can make a bucket, flint and steel and a spoon."

GEORGE:
"What? You mean a shovel?" I smiled.

He wheezed, "Shut up."

After that, he found a village close by. He collected the beds and hay bales then he made the portal, lit it and teleported through.

GEORGE:
"Wow." I said as I saw the fortress right in front of him.

DREAM:
"Wait what?? What is this seed? It's cracked." He laughed while heading in the fortress.

It didn't take him long to get all the blaze rods. He mined nearby gold and found piglins to trade with. He trapped one in a hole and spammed the gold in. The piglin immediately gave him 5 pearls.