Chapter 41 • Stress

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and smut.

-GEORGE's POV-
I jerked awake to the sound of a medal pan dropping in the kitchen. My eyes fell to the left side of me to see myself alone in bed. I sighed then grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

I pulled up my messages from Sapnap and saw that he still had me on delivered. Despite it being 10:37am.

I suddenly heard another pan fall in the kitchen. I sighed then pushed the covers off of me, stood up and walked to the door.

I turned the knob and saw Dream shirtless in the kitchen. He was making eggs on the stove. I slowly walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tensed up.

GEORGE:
"You woke me up." I mumbled.

DREAM:
"Sorry." He mumbled back without looking at me.

I frowned then kissed his back. He didn't do anything. I rolled my eyes with a sigh and let go of him. I sat down on the kitchen stool and held my face up with my palm.

GEORGE:
"How'd you sleep?"

DREAM:
"Fine..." he mumbled without looking at me.

I clenched my jaw.

GEORGE:
"Are you going to look at me at all today?"

DREAM:
"First rule of cooking, George." He spoke lowly.

GEORGE:
"Always pay attention," I mocked his voice, "Yeah, yeah."

I shook my head in annoyance then my sister came downstairs in her outfit from yesterday.

Y/N:
"Hiii." She smiled, heading for the door.

GEORGE:
"Where are you going?"

Y/N:
"Mum and Dad wanted to talk to me about something at the hotel." She opened the door.

GEORGE:
"Okay. Don't be a stranger." I mocked her voice with a smile.

Y/N:
"Shut up." She laughed, shutting the door behind her.

•••••SMUT SCENE WARNING•••••

Once she left, an idea popped into my head. I smirked then hopped out of the seat and walked to Dream.

GEORGE:
"She's gone."

He didn't respond.

GEORGE:
"We have the whole house to ourselves to do whatever we want." I grinned.

He took a deep breath while keeping his eyes on the stove.

GEORGE:
"I can be quiet if that's what you want, Dream." I smirked.

He didn't respond. I clenched my jaw then looked down at his grey sweatpants. I smirked as the idea popped into my head.

"This will help him relieve some stress." I thought.

I kneeled down and pulled his sweatpants and boxers down at the same time. His eyes widened as he turned around.

DREAM:
"George—"

I instantly wrapped my lips around it and began pumping the bottom slowly with a smirk.

-DREAM's POV-
I was shocked to say the least. But I enjoyed every second of it.

He smirked at me while sucking me faster. I breathed out heavily while gripping the back of the counter.

DREAM:
"G—George—" I started.

He suddenly took more of my length in his mouth. It hit the back of his throat aggressively as he bobbed his head more. I couldn't help but let out grunts.