Chapter 21 • Threat

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-GEORGE's POV-
Everyone was gone now except us. Even the monotoned worker wasn't around. I slowly backed up into the wall while he followed.

GEORGE:
"What're you doing here? I was supposed to be meeting Nick."

HUNTER:
"Our phones got switched by, accident." He lied with a smile, "I wanted to talk to you about Clay."

GEORGE:
"What's there to talk about? He loves me and not you." I raised my eyebrows while crossing my arms.

HUNTER:
"I doubt he'll love you after this." He smirked then swung his arm at me.

He punched me hard in the face, making me collapse.

"What the fuck—" I thought then he grabbed the collar of my shirt and began giving me more and more blows to the face.

I groaned in pain after each punch, my head knocking against the cold floor each time. Then he gave me a nasty kick to the gut. I held my stomach tightly while groaning. Then he gave me one more blow straight to the head as hard as he could.

I blacked out as my head hit hard against the cold floor.

-SAPNAP's POV-
After a lot more traffic than I wanted, I finally made my way to the skating rink. I pushed the door open and looked around. There was no one here. Then I looked to the left and could make out something. I squinted and walked towards it.

It was George.

My eyes widened as I quickly ran to him. I slid across the floor and grabbed his head. He had a thick trail of blood on the side of his head along with a bleeding nose. The blood from his nose was trailing down to his lips. He also had a black eye.

SAPNAP:
"Fuck—George! George—wake up!" I yelled while shaking his head.

After he didn't wake up, I grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911.

SAPNAP:
"H—hi my friend he—he got beat up pretty bad. Our address is xxx. P—please come—" I stuttered.

Once they arrived a few minutes later, they put George on the stretcher and took him away. I followed behind the ambulance in my car.

We both made it to the hospital safely. I waited in the waiting room while my leg bounced.

"I should call Dream." I thought while sighing.

I took out George's phone from my pocket and found Dream's contact as:

"My Dreamie♥️"

I pressed dial and breathed out nervously. He answered almost immediately.

DREAM:
"Hey baby." I heard him smile.

SAPNAP:
"Dream, it's Sap."

DREAM:
"Again? What's going on?"

SAPNAP:
"George he..." I gulped nervously, "He got beat up pretty bad man..."

I immediately heard shuffling on his end along with the jingle of keys.

DREAM:
"Where are you?" He asked firmly.

SAPNAP:
"The hospital."

DREAM:
"Fuck..." I heard him mumble, "I'm coming."

I scratched the back of my head while glaring at the floor.

DREAM:
"What happened??"

SAPNAP:
"Hunter, he switched our phones last night when we were playing Call of Duty and..."