Chapter 22 • Hope

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-GEORGE's POV-
Sapnap stayed with me and tried getting me to remember but I wouldn't. I didn't even care to remember. I knew how I felt about Dream.

Dream and I are just 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀.

Nothing more, nothing less. Once Sapnap finally left me alone, I dozed off to sleep.

-DREAM's POV-
I drove to Olivia and Hunter's house. I pulled up in their driveway then immediately hopped out of the car, and knocked on their door a million times.

Hunter opened the door and smiled once he saw me.

HUNTER:
"Clay, what a great surprise."

My nose twitched then I grabbed Hunter by the collar and slammed him against the wall. His eyes widened as Olivia walked in.

OLIVIA:
"Clay—what're you doing??"

HUNTER:
"I wanna know that myself." He raised his eyebrows.

DREAM:
"Your brother beat up George so badly that he lost his fucking memory of everything we've been through." I slammed him against the wall harder with a hard glare.

OLIVIA:
"What??" Her eyes shot to Hunter, "Is that true?"

HUNTER:
"Clay you're crazy, I didn't do anything to George—"

I twitched my nose again then swung him onto the floor and punched him as hard as I could in the nose.

OLIVIA:
"Clay! Stop!" She kneeled to Hunter in fear.

Hunter wiped his bloody nose while looking annoyed.

DREAM:
"If you ever come near George or me again Hunter, you'll end up worse than George, you understand?!" I shouted angrily.

HUNTER:
"C—Clay I didn't even—" he tried lying then I kicked him hard in the stomach.

He groaned in pain while looking more annoyed.

OLIVIA:
"Clay! Get out!" She yelled.

DREAM:
"I'd be happy to." I grabbed Sapnap's phone out of Hunter's pocket, "Next time, you shouldn't take things that aren't yours." I shook my head angrily then gave Hunter one last glare before I stepped out of the house.

I drove back to the hospital and met with Sapnap in the waiting room.

DREAM:
"Here's your phone back." I handed it to him.

He took it nervously, "What happened to Hunter?"

DREAM:
"He denied doing anything to George. Olivia believed him."

Sapnap clenched his jaw while looking down at the phone. He opened his messages with George and we read them.

SAPNAP:
"That asshole..." he spoke lowly.

I sighed nervously.

DREAM:
"Does George remember anything yet?"

SAPNAP:
"No, I tried but he's resting now."

I took a seat in the chair then scratched my chin. He sat down next to me then pulled up his messages with Olivia.

SAPNAP:
Your brother went too far
We're done

He sighed while clenching his jaw.

I knew she made him happy. I felt bad for him.

OLIVIA:
Wait he actually did beat up George?
His memory is gone??

SAPNAP:
Yes

OLIVIA:
Omg
I'm so sorry Nick :(
I understand :(

He left her on read then sighed and slipped his phone back in his pocket.