Chapter 58 • Closure

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-DREAM's POV-
George and I stayed in silence, holding each other's hands in the door crack. After an hour, he let go, shutting and locking the door again. I sighed nervously then stood up and went to my room to give him some space.

-GEORGE's POV-
I heard Dream get up and go to his room. I sighed nervously as I made my way to my desk chair. I looked down at the little I've written of my forgiveness letter then swallowed hard at it. Then, a thought crept into my mind.

My eyes shot to the window. I grabbed my phone from the desk, slipped it into my hoodie pocket then opened the window, climbing out of it.

-DREAM's POV-
After another hour passed, I never heard George come out of his room. Instead, I heard the front door slam. I got up from my bed and left my room to see Bad and Sapnap.

DREAM:
"Hey."

BAD:
"Hi."

DREAM:
"You feeling any better?" I looked at Sapnap.

SAPNAP:
"A little." He rubbed his eye.

BAD:
"Where's George?"

DREAM:
"We had a fight...he's been in his room for the past 2 hours." I said lowly.

Sapnap sighed nervously.

SAPNAP:
"I can talk to him." He walked to George's room and pulled on the knob which didn't do anything.

DREAM:
"It's locked."

SAPNAP:
"I didn't notice." He rolled his eyes then knocked on the door, "Gogy it's me, your favorite person in the world, open up."

I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms.

SAPNAP:
"Georgeee open up—" he groaned while knocking again.

There was no answer again.

SAPNAP:
"He's so stubborn, God." He sighed in annoyance.

BAD:
"Maybe he still wants to be alone." He sat down on the couch, "We shouldn't disturb him."

DREAM:
"I'm gonna go on a drive..." I mumbled then grabbed my keys off of the hook and left, shutting the door behind me before they could reply.

-GEORGE's POV-
I fired the gun and hit the bullseye once again. I sighed while clenching my jaw.

-DREAM's POV-
The officer's keys jingled as he led me to the cell. Once we got there, I saw 4 guards in front of there, along with an annoying prick.

Hunter's head shot up at me as he was laying down in his bed. His eyes widened then he sat up with a smile.

HUNTER:
"Clay..." he walked to the glass, "First George and now you?"

DREAM:
"Don't flatter yourself. I'm not here to tell you what you wanna hear." I clenched my jaw.

HUNTER:
"Then why are you here?" He crossed his arms.

DREAM:
"I'm here to talk about your parents." I smiled.

His smile faded as he clenched his jaw.

DREAM:
"I'm also here to talk about George."

Hunter sighed while looking away from me at the wall.

HUNTER:
"Let's talk about George."

DREAM:
"No let's talk about your parents first. Tell me about them. I wanna know everything." I raised my eyebrows, "When are their birthdays, what were their favorite colors, how did they die?"