Chapter 59 • Okay

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-GEORGE's POV-
On the ride home, Dream held my hand like usual. I was quiet considering the fact that I still couldn't believe everything about Hunter. Everything made perfect sense now.

After we made it back, we were met with the eyes of Sapnap and Bad.

SAPNAP:
"Hey...are you two okay now?"

GEORGE:
"Yeah, but we're not." I focused on him.

Everyone's eyes widened.

GEORGE:
"I need to talk to you." I grabbed Sapnap's wrist and dragged him upstairs into his room.

I shut the door behind us then sighed.

SAPNAP:
"What did I do?"

GEORGE:
"You lied to me." I crossed my arms while leaning my back against the door.

SAPNAP:
"What're you talking about?" His eyebrows squished together.

GEORGE:
"You love Olivia, Sapnap."

His eyes widened as he frowned.

GEORGE:
"I doubt you remember but, when we joined you for the drinking game, you went on about how much you loved Olivia and how you wanted to marry her someday."

Sapnap sighed while looking down.

SAPNAP:
"I'm sorry if her being here triggered you..." he said lowly.

GEORGE:
"That's the thing. It didn't."

His head shot up.

GEORGE:
"I'm not mad because she was here, I'm not mad that you love her, I'm mad because you lied to me about how you really felt."

SAPNAP:
"Look..." he sighed, "I was gonna break up with her but..."

GEORGE:
"She's your Clay."

SAPNAP:
"Exactly...then the thing happened with her parents and...she went on about how much she missed Hunter and how things used to be when they were a family and...hearing her cry made me feel so fucking awful, dude." He frowned.

GEORGE:
"I understand completely, okay? You don't need to explain yourself...I just didn't like being lied to."

SAPNAP:
"I'm sorry...I'll break up with her today if you want me to—"

I groaned while rolling my eyes.

GEORGE:
"Stop putting me first!" I raised my voice which made his eyes widen, "You've been there for me so much after everything happened...but it's over now, so you can go live your life with who you want."

SAPNAP:
"What do you mean it's over?"

GEORGE:
"Dream and I visited Hunter at different times...we forgive him." I raised my eyebrows.

He glared at me.

SAPNAP:
"You two are idiots."

GEORGE:
"No, we just know his side of the story now..."

I explained to him everything Dream told me.

SAPNAP:
"He's still an ass, I don't care." He crossed his arms.

GEORGE:
"I know and I still don't like him but...now Dream and I can finally find some peace, knowing everything. I think that's the important thing."

He sighed then looked down.

SAPNAP:
"Okay...if you two are okay then, that's all that matters."

I smiled.