Chapter 43 • Together

❥Warning:
Includes strong language and blood.

-DREAM's POV-
I woke up to a ringing in my ears and a pounding in my head. I took a deep breath with my eyes shut then slowly opened them. I blinked several times as my memory came back of what happened.

I looked down and saw myself tied to a chair next to Sapnap. He was still in unconscious. Anxiety filled my chest.

DREAM:
"Sap—" I whispered, "Nick—wake up—"

When he didn't wake up, I sighed as my hands became fists in the ropes. Suddenly, I heard footsteps getting louder. I slowly looked up to meet none other than Hunter.

HUNTER:
"You look so handsome when you're asleep, Clay." He smirked.

DREAM:
"Let him go..." I spoke lowly with a hard glare.

HUNTER:
"He got you here for me, didn't he? Why would I do that?" He smiled, crossing his arms.

DREAM:
"This is between you and me. I'll give you whatever you want...just let him go."

HUNTER:
"You'll give me, whatever, I want?" He smirked, bending down to me.

DREAM:
"Yes..." I swallowed hard while clenching my jaw.

HUNTER:
"Fine. He'll be free to go once he wakes up." He smacked his lips together with a smirk.

I shut my eyes with a sigh as I kept my head down.

HUNTER:
"By the way, I love that suit on you." He grinned, "You look sexy as hell."

I kept silent as my nose twitched.

-GEORGE's POV-
The more time Dream spent away getting me flowers, the more I grew impatient. I called him several times and he never answered. I was starting to get worried.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung. I smiled in relief, thinking it was Dream. I got off the couch and walked to the door, swinging it open immediately to see my parents. They had frowns on their faces.

GEORGE:
"Oh, hey guys. What're you doing here?"

MOM:
"We need to talk, George..."

DAD:
"We have bad news." He raised his eyebrows.

GEORGE:
"Is it about Y/N?" My eyes widened.

MOM:
"No, it's about Clay."

My eyebrows squished together as they walked in automatically. I shut the door behind them and joined them on the couch.

GEORGE:
"What about him?"

They exchanged glances as she frowned.

MOM:
"He's cheating on you, George."

My eyebrows squished together.

GEORGE:
"No, no he's not."

DAD:
"We have proof."

I swallowed hard as my dad pulled up something on his phone.

GEORGE:
"N—no...he isn't..." I said quietly.

DAD:
"Is that why he was kissing someone else?"

He handed me his phone. It showed someone holding Dream's cheeks as they kissed. My heart dropped as confusion and sadness overcame me.

MOM:
"He also said he loved him..."

She played the audio.

DREAM:
"I love you..."

Tears immediately formed in my eyes as I felt all my anxieties come up.

"Is that why he was acting so sad lately? Because he feels guilty about cheating on me?" I thought with a frown, looking down at my lap.