Chapter 4 • Eyes

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

- GEORGE's POV-
Once I went downstairs and asked Sapnap what the plan was, he suggested that we streamed. He grabbed Dream and we both agreed that we weren't gonna do face cams. We didn't want the fans knowing we met up yet.

Once Sapnap set up only his face cam, Dream and I went to our rooms downstairs that happened to be right next door to each other. I grabbed my laptop and set it up on the desk.

Soon, the stream began.

Throughout the stream, Dream was really quiet. Which startled me along with the fans. I texted Dream.

GEORGE:
Why are you so quiet?

He replied back instantly.

DREAM:
Idk lol I have nothing to say

- DREAM's POV-

DREAM:
Idk lol I have nothing to say

That was a complete lie.

Knowing that George was just a room apart from me made me feel anxious. I didn't want him here. It was easy to hide behind a screen. But now, I had to pretend everything's okay when it's not.

GEORGE:
Why aren't you responding to Sapnap?

My eyes widened as my eyes shot up to my monitor.

SAPNAP:
"Hellooo? Dream?"

DREAM:
"S—sorry. I was doing something." I lied.

The rest of the stream was chill. I talked occasionally and failed to keep George off of my mind.

My stomach growled so I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a snack. George walked into the kitchen a few moments after me.

GEORGE:
"I'm hungry." He hopped on the counter, "Make me something."

DREAM:
"Someone's spoiled." I smiled.

He scoffed.

GEORGE:
"I'm a guest here, aren't I? You aren't being a very good host."

I rolled my eyes.

DREAM:
"You can't see but I'm rolling my eyes." I smiled.

He sighed and looked down at his feet.

DREAM:
"Okay fine, I'll cook you something. Don't cry." I joked then opened the pantry.

- GEORGE's POV-
I wasn't sad about the food. I was sad because I couldn't see his face.

I feel like I've known him my whole life. Every time Sapnap would brag to me about how he can see Dream's face, it filled me with jealously.

"Am I not good enough to see his face or something?" I thought while clenching my jaw, keeping my eyes glued to the floor.

DREAM:
"George?"

I shot my head up.

DREAM:
"Are you okay?"

My eyes widened then I nodded with a fake smile.

GEORGE:
"Yeah, I'm just hungry." I lied.

He nodded slowly then began boiling water in a pot.

DREAM:
"So uh, how long are you staying for?" He asked.

I froze. I cleared my throat nervously.

GEORGE:
"Um...I don't really know. I know we had our plan you know...where after I came here, I would live here...I don't know if you were serious about that or not..." I said quietly while scratching the back of my head.