Chapter 46 • Broken

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-GEORGE's POV-
My eyes opened slowly then I squinted as I saw a bright light.

DREAM:
"George—"

I turned to my left to see Dream.

DREAM:
"Are you okay?"

I noticed my surroundings. I was in a hospital bed. My eyes widened.

GEORGE:
"What happened??" I raised my voice.

DREAM:
"It's okay—you had a panic attack and you fainted because of it...I wanted to make sure you were 100% okay so Sapnap and I brought you here."

Tears filled my eyes as I frowned at the sheets.

GEORGE:
"I'm sorry I went off on you—I'm sorry for ruining tonight—" my voice trembled as I covered my face with my hands.

DREAM:
"Baby it's okay—" he held my arm, releasing my hands off my face, "All I care about is if you're okay."

I shut my eyes with a sigh.

GEORGE:
"I don't feel good..." I frowned as I stared forward at the wall.

DREAM:
"Do you need me to get someone??" He stood up quickly as his face shined in worry.

GEORGE:
"No—don't leave me—" my voice trembled as tears streamed down my face.

DREAM:
"Okay, it's okay—I'm here, George." He climbed into bed with me and held me tightly.

I shut my eyes as I tried focusing to slow my breathing down.

DREAM:
"Tell me what I can do to make you feel better."

I frowned as my lip quivered.

GEORGE:
"I don't know..." my voice cracked, "I don't know what's wrong with me..."

-DREAM's POV-
I knew what was wrong with him.

While he was resting, the doctor explained to me that he could have PTSD based on everything that's happened. I never considered that possibility and I hated myself for not knowing earlier.

I kissed his head as I held him tighter.

DREAM:
"You're perfect baby," I whispered, "But I'm gonna get you some help, okay?"

He nodded while shutting his eyes with a frown, nuzzling closer to my chest. I ran my hand through his hair and kept telling him little compliments to calm him down. It worked after a few minutes. His breathing slowed down as his tears stopped.

The doctor told me some treatments for PTSD. I was going to talk to George about it tomorrow. Tonight, I wanted to see him smile.

DREAM:
"Can I tell you a secret?" I smiled while talking softly.

GEORGE:
"What?"

DREAM:
"I liked the hickey a lot more than I thought I would..."

He shot his head up to me with a wide smile.

GEORGE:
"Really??"

I wheezed while nodding, "Yes."

GEORGE:
"I told you." He grinned.

DREAM:
"Okay, okay—"

GEORGE:
"Does this mean next time we...you know..." he smirked as my eyes widened, "I'll be the one to give you three?"

My jaw dropped with a smile then I wheezed loudly which made him burst out laughing.

DREAM:
"No—"