Chapter 13: Wear more if you know it's going to rain

It rained intermittently all night, Wen Mi got up early to check the weather forecast, put on a thin denim jacket and went out.

The last time Wen Mi went home was the Dragon Boat Festival. The younger brother had to go to bed until noon before he was willing to get up. Before going to pick him up, Wen Mi ate a bowl of hot wontons at a frequent breakfast stall, and then went to the mall to buy some for his family. thing.

With the money from Ling Heshi, Wen Mi has a lot of surplus on hand, but he can't use it indiscriminately. His body does not have a fever period and is likely to get sick when he is a little older. When he can't go to work, he will have to rely on savings.

Wen Mi bought a lot of things. The big and small bags were full of hands. The mall was not close to home. It was rare for Wen Mi to take a taxi back.

The car stopped at the entrance of a high-end community. In fact, Wen Mi's family was in good condition, but there were three children in total. His brother was an Alpha and his younger brother was an Omega. When he was young, he often went to the hospital. deposit.

Wen Mi thanked the driver who helped him take the things off, and bought milk tea nearby before returning home.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, Wen Mi ran into the neighbor's aunt.

"Wen Mi is back, haven't you seen someone you talked about for many days?"

Wen Mi usually smiled and said no, but this time he was stunned. He thought of Ling Heshi.

Without waiting for Wen Mi to answer, the aunt said that she was going to buy groceries and hurried away.

Wen Mi pulled a wry smile at the corner of his mouth. After all, neighbors for more than ten years knew his problems, so how can Omega find a target, they just asked casually.

Don't care about this, Wen Mi walked to his door, and as soon as he opened the door, he heard the sound of his little brother playing games. There was a good smell coming from the kitchen. It should be his mother who made cookies for his little brother.

"Mom, I'm back." Wen Mi put his things down, changed his shoes, and took a look at the kitchen. The cookies were shaped like bears, and his mother was packing them up piece by piece.

"I'm back, you let Lulu clean up and get ready to go." Dai Yuanqin raised her eyes and glanced at Wen Mi, "How are you doing these days?"

"I had a cold a few days ago, but it's healed."

"Well, live alone and take care of yourself." Dai Yuanqin handed a jar of biscuits that had already been packed to Wen Mi, "Take it home to eat."

"Thank you mom." Wen Mi put the cookies away and asked the little brother to get ready to go.

Wen Lu is a normal Omega. The pheromone smells of mango. He has been spoiled at home since he was a child. He looks good. Many Alphas like him in school. As soon as he entered the room, Wen Lu heard his little brother acting coquettishly with his voice.

"Brother Wen, I want that third-level head, you take it off and give it to me."

"Xiao Lu is leaving, don't play." Wen Mi knocked on the door to remind.

"Leave at the end of this round."

Get a reply Wen Mi intends to help pack the cookies, and he heard the little brother's voice as soon as he walked two steps.

"It's my brother, he sounds good, he is also an Omega haha."

"Need a cell phone number? He doesn't have pheromones, are you sure?"