Chapter 93: Understood

Wen Lu was not idle on the way home from Wen Mi. He successfully persuaded Wen Duo and asked him to help persuade his mother.

Wen Lu thought very simple. Although Ling He was always aggressive at him, he was very respectful when he was a brother-in-law, and when he met Ling He and Wen Mi, he felt very good. And Ling Heshi's cooking is very delicious, and he can act like a baby with Wen Mi and eat at the same time.

"Brother, you knock on the door." The two brothers stood at the door of Dai Yuanqin's room and discussed who would knock on the door.

"Knock it, mom loves you more." Dai Yuanqin was really angry, and Wen Duo had never seen his mother so angry.

"You are the eldest brother, hurry up, the second brother will be back soon." Wen Lu urged Wen Duo's clothes. Wen Duo had no choice but to be the eldest brother and knocked on the door.

"Mom, it's so late, I'll heat the buns for you, shall you have some?"

There was no movement in the room, and Wen Duo pushed the door directly under Wen Lu's eyes.

"Mom, we're here."

Dai Yuanqin was sitting on the sofa in the room with a photo album from a long time ago on her lap. Most of them were photos of Wen Mi and Wen Duo. There was no Wen Lu at the time.

Wen Lu had never seen this photo album in his impression, so he curiously looked at it. Wen Duo was also curious, he couldn't remember when many of his photos were taken.

The two sat next to Dai Yuanqin and looked at the photo album, but Wen Duo reacted first to what their purpose was.

"Mom, I have heard my brother say that it is a good thing that his glands can be cured, so don't be angry." Wen Duo asked Wen Lu who was looking at the photo to regain his senses, and hurriedly agreed.

"Second brother certainly didn't mean to tell you, he may...maybe not sure, he plans to wait for confirmation before telling us."

Wen Lu just wanted to help Wen Mi say something nice, but he got a thorn in Dai Yuanqin's heart.

"He's not sure, he is obviously angry with his family, and when he is focused on Linghe, he just falls in love and regards himself as a family member."

"His dad and I worked so hard to raise him so large, and his glands were injured and he almost couldn't survive. We paid so much, he couldn't say a word."

The more Dai Yuanqin said that the emotional ups and downs increased, and all her dissatisfaction was uttered out of her head.

"I take care of you every day, and I take the time to visit him and help him clean up the room. I am afraid that he will not eat well and will not be nutritious, so I will cook him dinner. After finally making it, I have to rush back to make dinner for you, but he doesn't appreciate it. She secretly lived with Ling Heshi behind my back."

"My mother is so heartbroken, and his glands can't be marked. In case I can't control it, did I and your dad receive the news that he was in the hospital at night?"

Wen Lu felt that it was not so serious in his heart. He couldn't help but glanced at his brother, but he saw the door outside the room. He didn't know when his father was standing there.

Father Wen was seen by Wen Lu, and he pushed the door directly in, let Wen Lu and Wen Duo go out as soon as he entered.

When Wen Mi hurried home, he saw Wen Lu and Wen Duo standing at the door when he got out of the elevator.

When Wen Duo glared at Ling He behind Wen Mi, Wen Lu rushed to explain the matter in front.

"Second brother... When we persuaded mom, my dad accidentally heard him, and now my dad is so angry that he has dropped a tea set."