Chapter 92: Ling fierce and Wen grievance

Wen Mi's brains are all over, how can he and Ling He forgot to accept it? How can he be so coincidental that his mother came here twice this week.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Wen Mi wanted to pretend to be foolish.

"Did you put away his stuff?"

Wen Mi couldn't find any excuses to hide the words, and simply admitted.

"We live together."

Outside the stairwell is the place where everyone works. Wen Mi doesn't want to talk to his mother about this kind of private affairs about him and Ling Heshi. It is not good to be heard.

"Mom, I will talk about what I have at work and wait for me to go back." Wen Mi thought his mother would give him a few sentences, but she was silent all the time, just hung up the phone with a low hmm.

After the call was hung up, Wen Mi's phone screen went black. When he turned to look at Ling He, he stepped forward and hugged Alpha, and rubbed him at a loss.

"I'm a little scared."

Wen Mi didn't know what he was afraid of either. He had made up early no matter what his parents said, he would be with Alpha. Maybe it's because I don't know how to explain to the family, maybe it's because I'm afraid of quarreling. But as an adult, Wen Mi felt that he had done nothing wrong, but the starting point of his parents' objection was to care about him, although this concern has always made Wen Mi feel depressed.

"Let's face it together." Ling Heshi stroked Little Omega's back, hoping to relieve his pressure.

Ling Heshi confessed to Assistant Zhou, and left first with Wen Mi who was a little bit unconscious.

On the way home, Wen Mi muttered while talking to Yu Zhi.

"It's normal for us two adults to live together, right?"

"And we really didn't do anything." This sentence Wen Mi said that he lacked confidence, but he had a lot of self-defense, and he was confident enough, "I really didn't do it!"

Ling Heshi agreed with him. Although the things he faced might not be good for a while, he still felt that the little Omega was so cute.

Alpha's car parked downstairs, Wen Mi determined not to let Ling Heshi follow, and decided to go up to face Dai Yuanqin by himself. As a result, when Wen Mi went upstairs, he heard footsteps behind him, and Alpha followed him as soon as he turned his head.

The two stood on the platform on the second floor of the stairs. When Wen Mi looked at Ling He, his jaw dropped slightly, and his eyes were full of determination. Wen Mi couldn't say what he had said to persuade Alpha.

"I'm just standing outside the door and listening, okay?" Alpha lowered his posture very low. The eyebrows and eyebrows were still sharp for a second, but now Wen Mi looked pitiful.

Like a big wolf dog to be abandoned.

So Wen Mi nodded and agreed.

At the door of the house, Wen Mi took the key to open the door. The platform on each floor of the old building was not big. Some people would put shoe racks and other things at the door, which made the platform narrow. Shoe rack.

Watching the tall Alpha standing in the doorway, moving expensive clothes against the white dust on the wall, Wen Mi still wanted Alpha to wait downstairs.

As if seeing through little Omega's thoughts, Ling Heshi squeezed his earlobe, a slight pain awakened Wen Mi.

"Don't let me be at the door, I'll follow you in." The wolf dog revealed his nature and changed his guilty by not pretending to be pitiful.