Chapter 57: Qi Tools, Confucianism and Wen are rare to do good deeds

Wen Mi was overtaken by Qi Ru before reaching the gate of the community.

"Where? I have a car to take you there."

Sitting in Qi Ru's car, Wen Mi immediately called the teacher in the pottery studio to pick up the bowl he made. By the way, he asked the teacher to help him pack it up.

"I didn't mean to listen, you... you want to celebrate Ling He's birthday?" Qi Ru couldn't help but ask when Wen Mi hung up the phone and looked at him in a hurry.

"Yeah." Wen Mi nodded.

"Then does your boyfriend know?" Although he knows that it is not a good question to ask, Qi Ru still wants to remind Wen Mi, "If you really like your boyfriend, then don't go, if your boyfriend knows you give it away Alpha's birthday will definitely be unhappy, and you seem to... attach great importance to Ling Heshi's birthday."

Wen Mi sighed helplessly while holding the phone and seeing Tao Cheng sent him on the way, pay attention to safety.

"I don't have a boyfriend. I always like Ling Heshi."

"My brother just misunderstood that I had a boyfriend, so I didn't listen to any explanations, so..." Maybe too many things were hidden in his heart recently and no one told him, Wen Mi couldn't help telling Qi Ru the matter.

"I was uncomfortable and uncomfortable that time. I bit my lip. My brother thought he had a bad boyfriend. Later, when I saw some interactions between me and Ling He, he misunderstood me to seduce him."

"When I really liked Ling He, I also knew that we couldn't, so I'm going to resign and leave Wanhui in a few days. I will see him for his birthday today..." Wen Mi said, choked up a little, low. The head stubbornly held back the emotion of wanting to cry.

After listening to Wen Mi's explanation, Qi Ru remembered that Wen Duo had said in front of him that Wen Mi had said several times that when he was looking for a boyfriend to be frivolous, and when he did not do his best to seduce Ling He, he did not kiss his family, and he gave many examples with a weird temper. There was a deep misunderstanding between the two brothers here.

There were a lot of cars on the street at night. Wen Mi took the ceramic bowl and rushed to Ling's house. There was a delay for some time on the way. By the time it was nine o'clock.

The car stopped at the gate of the community, Qi Ru worried, and Wen Mi walked to Ling's house with him. Wen Mi stood at the door looking at the lights inside, and dared not ring the doorbell for a long time.

"What are you afraid of coming here?" Qi Ru has a beta brother who is very similar to Wen Mi, and likes to keep things in his heart. As an older brother, he can only observe and care about his younger brother. He sees Wen Mi in his own way. The feeling of his brother.

"Don't worry, I'll be waiting for you in the next night, and I'm not afraid to go back without a car." Qi Ru finished speaking while Wen Mi didn't pay attention and rang the doorbell for him.

When Wen Mi wanted to stop him, he had heard Meng Xi's questioning voice.

Under Qi Ru's encouraging eyes, Wen Mi opened his mouth.

Soon the door opened. Wen Mi said thank you to Qi Ru and walked in. He stopped after walking a few steps. He saw the door opened, and a figure that he had missed many times came out.

"Sheng...Happy birthday...Ling Heshi." Wen Mi glanced at Ling Heshi's face, then kowtowed and bowed his head.

Ling Heshi has not been awake to Wen Mi for a long time. He has been looking forward to it for a long time today. Wen Mi prepared his birthday gift a long time ago. He thinks Little Omega will come to see him on his birthday. of.