Chapter 72: It's useless to complain

Wen Mi had heard the conversation between Ling Heshi and Wen Lu, and Ling Heshi had said everything he wanted to say. What was unexpected was that Wen Lu would be obedient.

Wen Mi stood tiptoe outside the bathroom, looked inside, and wanted to look at it for a while, but Alpha pulled him out with his collar.

"Don't look at it, he will behave like a baby to you after a while."

Wen Lu lingered for a long time and finally came out of the bathroom. Holding the washed towel in his hand, he gave the towel to Wen Mi with his mouth flat.

"Second brother, he is fierce to me... Is he also fierce to you?" Wen Lu complained aggrieved.

"Your second brother will never use a towel and put it away. I will naturally not attack him. Moreover, he is my boyfriend. Not only does he not attack him, I also help him wash it." Ling Heshi, who poured two glasses of milk, happened to listen. To Wen Lu.

Wen Lu shut up as soon as Ling He said, and a little angrily did not take the glass of milk. As a result, he took the glass of milk back while watching Ling He.

"??"

Looking at Wen Lu, whose face was puffed up by Ling He, Wen Mi couldn't help but smiled with his head tilted.

"Okay, did you tell your parents about your coming?"

"I didn't say, they didn't know that I didn't have class in the afternoon." Wen Lu stared at Ling He a few times from his back.

Wen Mi took the phone and wanted to say something at home, but was stopped by Wen Lu.

"They thought I was staying in the dormitory at night."

Seeing Wen Lu's strange behavior today, Wen Mi closed the door when he glanced at Ling He in the kitchen outside.

"As for the two of us, you can tell me what's going on, if something happened, I dare not tell my parents."

Wen Lu pouted and didn't speak, obviously not cooperating, but when he saw Wen Mi find out the phone number of his parents and want to dial out, he finally told the truth.

It turned out that Wen Lu liked an Alpha who chased him, and wanted him to chase him for a period of time before agreeing to it. As a result, Wen Lu took a rest for so long. On the first day of school today, he found that his roommate had confessed to that Alpha.

"He knew that I liked that Alpha, and even confessed to him that I was so angry that I had a big fight with him and ran out." Wen Li pouted, his eyes flushed, and he was extremely aggrieved.

"That stinky durian also said that I am lazy, and hypocritical and green tea, how can I have it!"

"Smelly durian?"

"As far as my roommate, his pheromone is durian, it smells bad."

Wen Mi looked disgusted by Wen Lu, but Wen Lu likes to eat durian very much. He can eat half of it by himself.

"What does it have to do with you not going home?"

"My parents and I told me to bring my boyfriend back two days, who knows..." Wen Lu bitterly grabbed Wen Mi's sheets, "My parents will definitely ask about my boyfriend when I go home, I said The truth is so shameless."

"..."

"I'll go to the kitchen to help." Wen Mi sighed and didn't want to care about it. After two days of anger, Wen Lu disappeared.

Who knew that when Wen Mi walked to the door of the room, he heard Wen Lu crawling on the bed, and turned his head Wen Lu lay on his bed and rolled.

"I don't care, I've been sleeping with my second brother these days, and I won't go back to the dormitory if I don't go home!"