Chapter 66: Sleep with me at night?

On Thursday, Wen Mi ran to Ling Heshi's office after work, and while watching the time he held his jacket to Alpha, who was turning off the computer.

"Don't worry if you have time to go to the airport."

"Not going to the airport. Just now, Yu Zhi told me that he had changed his ticket and arrived early and was on his way to the restaurant." Wen Mi sighed. He was the text message he received ten minutes ago. Yu Zhi must have watched him not. Ken leaked news about her boyfriend and deliberately cheated him.

At first, Wen Mi and Ling Heshi planned to pick up the airport from get off work, because it was estimated that it was too early, so they ordered a restaurant far away from the city but more convenient from the airport. Now Yuzhi and the others are almost there. The road they passed from the company was not easy to follow and traffic jams.

After hearing Wen Mi's words, Ling Heshi was stunned and his movements began to accelerate.

Soon the employees who were getting off work saw Mr. Ling and Assistant Wen hurriedly took the elevator to the underground garage.

During the rush hour, there was a traffic jam on the way to the restaurant. Wen Mi sat in the co-pilot and looked at the photos that Yu Zhi sent him. They had already found a milk tea shop and were drinking milk tea, deliberately sending pictures to stimulate him.

Wen Mi tapped Xia Yuzhi's voice, and the two in the car could hear clearly.

"You take your time, don't be in a hurry. My milk tea and I see a lot of food, let's go shopping around the mattummy, hehehehe."

Yu Zhi's laughter resounded magically in the car.

"..."

"It's too much." Wen Mi forced in a low voice.

"There are small snacks in the cabinet, we can also cushion them first." Ling Heshi smiled, thinking that it would be nice to have a friend with such a lively personality next to Little Omega.

Wen Mi pouted unhappily, digging out snacks in the cupboard, even the citrus candy was not fragrant.

The car was stuck for a few minutes and finally moved forward. Wen Mi looked boredly at the license plate of the car outside, and suddenly had an idea. I took a group photo next time when I was pulling Ling He when the car was stuck.

The mobile phone of Ling Heshi used by Wen Mi is more than twice as expensive as his mobile phone. The photos taken by the camera are very clear, and the mobile phone can be used as a high-definition wallpaper after repairing it.

Wen Mi passed the photo to himself, and then sent the photo to Yu Zhi.

[Supply and clothing: I want to publish my boyfriend's photos! 】

[Cheese Peach Peach: Octopus Balls.jpg Ha ha ha, everyone is here, and still rare photos of him? 】

[Cheese Peach Peach; Fa, let me see how handsome it is. 】

[Cheese Peach Peach: Humph, I'll take my milk tea to eat the giant sweet crepe with double cream, greedy you to death. 】

The photo is too high-definition and a bit big. Wen Mi was in a tunnel traffic jam and the network was not good. After a few sentences got stuck, he sent the picture.

[Food and clothing: popular love A and Xiaolongyan.jpg]

[Cheese Peach Peach:! ! ? ? ? 】

[Cheese Taotao: Are you lie to me? ? I'm not that easy to lie? I won't be fooled by you! 】