Chapter 98: I'm used to it

Meng Qing and Ling Zhang were here, Wen Lu still sneaked out, and they couldn't say a few words, so they had to go back first. Before leaving, Wen Lu asked if he could go to his house for a meal.

Before Wen Mi answered, Meng Xi rushed to invite Wen Lu.

"Brother Wen Mi recently stayed at my house. You come to eat. My mom cooks delicious food. We will go together after school in the evening!" Meng Xi was very enthusiastic, but Wen Lu left with a gloomy mouth as soon as he finished speaking.

Meng Xi couldn't figure it out and looked at Ling Heshi in confusion.

"Am I wrong?"

Ling Heshi patted Meng Xi's shoulder, without saying anything, Meng Xi looked at Wen Mi, saw Wen Mi shook his head, and stopped asking.

It's still early Meng Qing and Ling Zhangduan took Meng Xi back and let the couple go back by themselves. Wen Mi and Ling He planned to go shopping nearby to watch a movie before going back.

On the road, Wen Mi and Ling He held hands, and they were talking with Wen Shiyuan while wearing headphones. Seeing Wen Mi's absence today, Wen Shiyuan was worried whether he was aggrieved by a quarrel with his family.

After Wen Mi explained a few words, he did not expect that Wen Shiyuan suddenly asked Ling Heshi.

"How about falling in love lately? Is Ling Heshi okay with you?"

Wen Mi took advantage of Ling He's time to watch the road, and secretly turned into a video call, allowing Wen Shiyuan to look at his and Ling He's clasped hands.

Seeing that Wen Mi was doing well, Wen Shiyuan was relieved. He hung up the phone and prepared to accompany his mother to a toast. When he turned around, he suddenly found his uncle's family of four standing behind him.

"Uncle... Are you okay?" Wen Shiyuan was staring at him uncomfortably with four pairs of eyes.

"Brother, were you calling my second brother just now?" Wen Lu asked.

"Ah, I think he didn't come, so I just chatted a few words." Wen Shiyuan heard Wen Mi said that he had a conversation with his family, and his uncle and his family were a little strange after the conversation.

"Shiyuan and Wen Mi seem to have a very good relationship." Father Wen couldn't help but speak. They heard a few words just now and saw Wen Shiyuan and Wen Mi start a video. Only then did they discover that Wen Mi had a relationship with this cousin. It looks good.

"It's good, but I don't meet very often. Sometimes Wen Mi will talk to me about something annoying." After Wen Shiyuan finished speaking, he found that Wen Duo's eyes were faint and could not tell what it meant.

The family was surrounded by Wen Shiyuan and it was not good. After asking, they all sat back to their original positions. Since Wen Mi quarreled with that fight, everyone began to face Wen Mi. Everyone deeply realized that they really ignored Wen Mi. Look for a long time. Father Wen Wen Mi didn't even dare to think deeply about how long ago this lack of attention started.

On the other side, Wen Mi had a sweet meeting with Ling Heshi. After staying in Ling's house for too long, Wen Mi was embarrassed. In the new week, he and Ling Heshi returned to his rental room.

Compared to living with Ling's family, the two people will pay attention. The two people living in a small house, smelling each other's pheromone, the atmosphere between them becomes ambiguous without knowing it, and the intimate behavior is obviously much more.

Yiduo Wen Mi found that his pheromone was sweetened under Ling Heshi's reminder. This change made Wen Mi happy, indicating that his glands are well developed, and the two of them planned to make an appointment for a gland examination in advance.