Chapter 39: Mine is mine

Wen Mi usually goes to the market supermarket after get off work on Friday, so there is nothing at home today, even drunk all milk. When Linghe was eating at home for a while, there would only be noodles.

"Are you free to eat together at night?" When Ling He agreed, Wen Mi continued, "Then how about we go to the supermarket to buy some ingredients and eat hot pot?"

Wen Mi likes to eat hot pot, but he can't eat much by himself. Only at departmental parties can he have the opportunity to eat. If Ling He is there, he has no worries about eating.

I decided to eat hot pot for dinner. Although Wen Mi lives in an old community, the surrounding facilities are well-equipped. There is a large supermarket across the street. For the convenience of Ling He, he first parked his car near the community, and then walked with Wen Mi. Went to the supermarket.

The last time Wen Mi went to the supermarket with someone else was when Yu Zhi and her husband came, and it took too long to go to the supermarket with others. Wen Mi pushed the shopping cart and went straight to the things she wanted, waiting for the beef rolls to watch. He was taken aback when someone put something in his shopping cart.

"Don't you forget me?" Ling He, who was used to wearing a mask in crowded places, showed a pair of deep eyes with a bit of amusement.

Wen Mi touched his nose awkwardly, and hurriedly slipped to the vegetable area not far away with baby cabbage under the pretext of being hit.

Ling Heshi had shoulders, wide legs, long body and long arms. When a group of people gathered around the discount seafood cabinet, Ling Heshi easily got a box of pangasius fillets.

Instead, Wen Mi would have to spend a lot of time here. Looking at Ling He, he took a box without any effort. Wen Mi's eyes lighted up and excitedly said, "Take another box!"

It seems that Little Omega likes to eat it, Ling Heshi secretly wrote it down and turned around and took a box with ease.

"awesome!"

Wen Mi looked at the shopping cart full of ingredients. Not only was he in a good mood, he didn't have to worry about not being able to bring it back alone. While there was an Alpha, Wen Mi took a lot of items that needed to be replenished at home.

After shopping and checking out, Wen Mi only held a large bottle of milk, while Ling Heshi carried two large bags and left the supermarket together.

After walking for a while on the way home, Wen Mi asked Ling He if his hand hurts.

"It's not heavy, but the shopping bag is uncomfortable." Ling He timely revealed the red stamp on his palm and showed it to Little Omega.

Wen Mi himself was strangled, and when he looked at Ling He's palm, his eyes were filled with distress.

Seeing little Omega's distress, Ling Heshi achieved his goal and found a topic to divert Wen Mi's attention so that he no longer paid attention to his hand.

When he arrived at the gate of the community, Wen Mi went to the fruit shop and bought a bag of Ling Heshi who liked citrus. When he came out, he found that Ling Heshi had a small bag that did not belong to the supermarket. The bag was printed with bread on the opposite street. Shop logo.

"Honey cake." Ling Heshi glanced at the citrus in Wen Mi's hand.

The corners of their mouths were raised in unison when they bought each other's favorite food.

It took a few minutes to walk from the gate of the community to Wen Mi's house. As soon as he entered the house, Wen Mi opened the shoe cabinet and took out the slippers he bought for Ling Heshi.