Chapter 95: Brother see brother

Wen Mi woke up early the next day, his eyes were dry and red, and when he brushed his teeth, he found an ulcer in his mouth.

The eyes were crying yesterday, and the ulcer should be on fire. Wen Mi opened his mouth in front of the mirror and couldn't help but touch the ulcer with his tongue.

"hiss."

"Bite your tongue?" Ling He, who came to get the towel, asked with concern when he saw little Omega.

Wen Mi shook his head, leaned in front of Ling Heshi, raised his head and pointed vaguely at the roof of his mouth for Alpha to look at.

"I'll make you a cup of chrysanthemum tea to get rid of the fire." Ling Heshi rubbed Wen Mi's wet lips just after brushing his teeth, "I'll get you eye drops. Red."

After Ling Heshi went to look for medicine, Wen Mi walked out of the bathroom after washing, charging his mobile phone at the bedside, and taking a look when he got up early, Wen Duo and Wen Lu both sent him messages.

He didn't look at it then, but now he opened his eyes.

Wen Duo made him feel at ease about the family affairs, he watched, and by the way, he told him to keep warm due to the large temperature difference in the weather recently. Wen Lu acted like a baby with him, in fact, he wanted to test whether he would recognize him as his younger brother.

Wen Mi typed a few words, thought about it and didn't reply.

Because Wen Mi got angry, the greasy soup dumplings and fried dough sticks for breakfast were all pushed in front of Meng Xi by Alpha, and there was really white porridge and side dishes in front of him.

Meng Xi glanced at Wen Mi from time to time, thinking Wen Mi wanted to eat, and generously shared the soup with Wen Mi.

As soon as the soup dumplings entered the Wen Mi bowl, they were picked up by Ling Heshi.

"He can't eat." Ling Heshi explained briefly, and immediately all eyes were on Wen Mi.

Everyone looked at Wen Mi, the collar of his clothes was very low, his neck was white and there were no traces of it, but his eyes were obviously crying, so...

"He's getting angry." Ling Heshi calmly finished eating the soup dumplings he had snatched from Wen Mi's bowl, and explained in a hurry.

"..."

Wen Mi felt that everyone had misunderstood something, but it was difficult to explain.

After breakfast, Ling Heshi and Wen Mi went to the company and sent Meng Xi to school on the way. In the morning, Meng Xi ate too greasy and wanted to drink water halfway. He glanced at the large thermos cup that Wen Mi was holding in his hand, ordered a cup, and saw that it was chrysanthemum tea.

His Alpha brother was obviously very careful when he fell in love for the first time.

At the school gate, Meng Xi waved goodbye to the two of them, and watched the car window closed. After the car left, Meng Xi turned around and was shocked. An Omega stared at him with a bad expression.

"What's the matter?" Meng Xi exclaimed without losing his breath.

"What's your relationship with the people in that car?" No one at home made breakfast early in the morning. Wen Lu seldom came to school early. As soon as he arrived at the door, he saw Ling He's car parked at the door, and then an Omega came down. Seeing his second brother very intimately, his second brother also answered with a smile, which gave Wen Lu a sense of threat that his brother had been robbed.

He was so unhappy at home yesterday, how could he wave goodbye to a stranger Omega happily.

Meng Xi looked at Wen Lu with a guarded look. Because Wen Lu was an Omega, he only felt that the other party's target was his popular brother.