13. Girl on Girl.

After Oli got under my skin, I went and sat on a couch with Lynsey and she apologised for making me feel awkward during the game. "Oh God, don't apologise, I'm flattered! Nothing could have been worse than Oli kissing me anyway. I should have pushed him away." I replied with an eye roll. I regretted letting him kiss me, I knew he'd think of it as some kind of achievement... like I'd given in to wanting him or some stupid shit like that. I wasn't too bothered though, whatever pill she'd given me earlier was working, it had chilled me out big time and alcohol was also affecting me in a nice way.
"What's going on between you two, anyway?" she asked.
"Absolutely nothing!" I replied way too quickly. She kind of laughed at me.
"It didn't look like nothing." she said. "It looked like you were both pretty into it." she grinned.
"Oh God no. I really wasn't. I can't stand the guy." I replied with a roll of my eyes.
"Well he seemed to enjoy it. Maybe you're just not good at reading the signs people put out there." she said as she put her hand on my knee. I wondered if there was a hidden message in what she'd just said... it certainly felt like it by the way she'd touched me.
"Trust me, I do not want him." I replied.
"I don't believe you." she said as she stared at me. I looked at her, searching for words to back myself up, but I had no idea what to say. I don't know what came over me in the moment, but before I could think, I leaned in and kissed her. I guess I felt like the easiest way to prove that I wasn't interested in Oli was to show interest in her.

I had kissed a couple of girls before and it was always different to kissing a guy, though hard to explain why... I think women are just more understanding of a person's wants and needs. The hand that was on my knee was now gently running up my thigh and she grabbed my hand in hers. Lynsey had begun kissing me and touching me in a way that drove me crazy. It wouldn't have mattered who it was because I was drunk, high and horny, not a great combination when you're surrounded by people who are probably feeling exactly the same way...
"Do you want to disappear?" she asked. I didn't even think, I just nodded. She pulled me up and grabbed my hand to lead me away and we disappeared into a room up the hallway. It looked like an office; a desk with a Mac computer on one side and a couch against the opposite wall. She locked the door and started making out with me again... I wasn't sure what happened next exactly, but I was too drunk and turned on to want to stop. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[OLI]

I almost died when I looked over at Summer. There she was making out with Lynsey, hands everywhere like they were so hot for each other. If it would have been a guy, I might have actually been envious, but I was absolutely mesmerised watching them. I always had a feeling that she'd be wild and adventurous and a total freak in the bedroom and this just confirmed it.

I think they got self-conscious because they got up and disappeared down the hallway after a couple of minutes, not that I blamed them. Just about every set of eyes in the room were on them and every straight guy's dick was probably getting hard watching them get hot and heavy together. It was fucking sexy, I can't lie. I thought about what they were doing in private and it got me antsy. I wished I was a fucking fly on the wall, watching them do sinful things to one-another.

It was about ten minutes later that I went to the en suite in my bedroom for a piss, and as I was standing there, I swear I heard Summer moan from the next room. I thought I'd imagined it, so I put my ear against the wall and surely enough, I heard it again. My God, they were in my office-slash-studio. I started getting so fucking aroused knowing what was happening on the other side of that wall... they had definitely taken it further than just kissing. I could just imagine Summer naked on my couch with her legs open... her face plastered with a look of bliss. She was an uptight bitch, but imagining her in that compromised position being pleasured was so hot. I wished I had x-ray vision to see through the god-damned wall. 

I felt like a total creep for listening in, but my mind was going crazy thinking about it; how she looked naked, how she tasted, how much I wanted to burst in there and fuck her myself. It was probably wrong to listen, borderline rapey even, but girls were fucking in my office and it was hot.

I guess I wouldn't be able to make jokes about her being sexually frustrated on the tour now... I also wondered if she'd be less of a bitch, lol.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lynsey took control once we were alone. I told her that I was straight  but she didn't seem to care, instead she just told me to relax and then went down on me. That was a welcomed change to the fuck buddies I had, who only went down on me out of absolute necessity to keep me coming back. She joked that she was going to try and 'turn me' when I told her I'd never had sex with a girl before, and honestly, she almost did with the way she pleasured me. It was so different to any guy I'd been with, I guess a girl has more intel on how to please a woman, and she was good at it. Honestly, it didn't feel weird or anything until I was on the couch and her face was between my legs, but even then, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it. Kudos to her too, because her tongue work was lightyears better than any guy I'd ever known and she made me orgasm with that alone. It was a different kind of orgasm to actual sex, for me it felt lighter, kind of less fulfilling, but still good all the same. We made out afterwards and I awkwardly asked what she wanted me to do to her, but she said 'nothing', that she just wanted to 'know what I tasted like'. I blushed so hard at that. 

We decided to ditch the party once we were done, knowing full well that all eyes would be on us if we returned to the crowded lounge, so we got in a taxi and headed home. She got the driver to drop me home first and she kissed me passionately as I went to get out of the car. She gave me her number and told me to come see her play next time she was on tour in the UK. I chuckled and thanked her, then I headed up to my apartment. 

I fell back onto the couch and laughed so hard to myself. I'd had the craziest night ever. I'd made out with the guy I fucking hate, I'd popped a pill without even knowing what it was and I'd been with a girl for the first time ever. I looked at my phone and laughed at Paige's long thread of messages asking about Oli and Lynsey, but I only replied to the last one asking where I was; telling her that I was at home and going to bed.