44. A Sober Slip Of The Tongue.

I really didn't think it would happen again, but a few minutes after play-fighting with Oli, I was sitting on the desk, slumped back into the wall with my legs spread, his face between them and his tongue playing with my clitoris piercing in a way that I wish I didn't have to admit was fucking amazing. How was he good at giving oral anyway when he said he didn't give a shit about getting his sexual partners off? He pushed his fingers inside me and I got so fucking wet, then he moved his lips right the way up my body, kissing, licking, gently biting, stopping at my nipples and playing with the piercings before making out with me yet again. He was still touching me below, rubbing his fingers against me in circular motions and I exhaled heavily into his mouth. 
"See, it's not so bad not hating me right?" he asked in amusement after pulling back a little to be a smart arse.
"Shut up." I said as I greedily pulled him back to my lips again.

As we made out, he moved in and positioned himself and without ending the kiss, he pushed himself into me. I hated how fucking good his dick was, how big it was... how it was just the right size to feel like it was stretching me, but not so much that it hurt. I hated that he knew he was blessed in that department and I hated that I exhaled with so much satisfaction as he made the initial connection.
"Tell me how much you like my dick." he demanded after he'd penetrated me, almost as though he'd heard my thoughts about how good it felt. Ugh. Why did he have to fucking talk and play games with me, why couldn't he just fuck me like he was supposed to?
"Why don't you tell me that you like how tight I am?" I questioned, refusing to give him a compliment.
"I fucking love how tight you are." he responded before sucking at my neck.
"Fine. I like your dick. Doesn't mean I like the rest of you though." I replied. He laughed under his breath and started fucking me at a steady pace and it felt annoyingly, yet incredibly satisfying.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed after a few minutes of action at the desk, getting me into doggy at the end of the mattress so he could stand and move freely. I always liked that position, and at that moment I liked it even more because I didn't have to look at him. Don't get me wrong, he was attractive, more so than I wanted to admit, especially now that his hair was darker, but he just looked so smug any time I accidentally looked at his face and it distracted me from getting off. He pulled my body up from all fours and squeezed my breasts, played with my nipple piercings and ran his hands all over me as he fucked me from behind. I wish it didn't feel as good as it did, but I moaned when he played with my clit piercing at the same time. He seemed kind of obsessed with it to be honest, but I would never have a problem with a guy paying attention to it.
"I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard." he said in my ear before kissing my neck then my shoulder. I hated that he was probably right, but I was also glad. I hadn't been fucked properly in such a long time and I was very, very ready for someone to push me over the edge. He pushed me back onto my hands and fucked me harder, slapping my butt, pulling my hair and eventually pushing his thumb into my arse without even asking if I liked that kind of thing. I didn't mind though since anal stuff felt fucking good, and it wasn't a shock to me seeing as my ex was super into it... it would definitely make me orgasm quicker too. After about three minutes of his double-dose of stimulation, the world started feeling blurry, my body started feeling fuzzy and as I started to lose control of myself, everything went dark. Fuck. I tensed and jolted, I gasped for air and scrunched the sheets in my hand, I dropped my head and squeezed my eyes shut, and unfortunately I was so lost in the moment that I said his fucking name

FUCK!

I couldn't really worry about it because I was fucking bewildered; my body spasming and feeling like it were being electrocuted as he kept going, but as the orgasm faded away I realised how embarrassing what I'd just done was. Fucking hell. I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid as to actually say his name. He would be such a jackass about it and I would never live it down.
"I always knew you'd be screaming my name." he said with amusement as he leaned down over me, his dick still inside me, taking a break.
"Oh, fuck off." I replied with my face in the mattress. He chuckled and stood up, then went back to fucking me again. I could just imagine the stupid fucking grin that was no doubt on his face. Ugh. Thank GOD I couldn't see him.