Graduation Day- Part 3

Tessa Point of View..

I am out of breath. What a wonderful way to get to my graduation day. Out of breath, hungry, angry, humiliated. I am sweating like a pig. I am definitely killing Casey as this dress was her suggestion, the red lingerie was her suggestion. Everything was her suggestion. I cannot believe, the day I graduate, a random woman who does not even know me, called me a slut. A slut..can someone believe that. I mean , I have not yet lost my virginity for heaven's sake, how can someone call me a slut , when I never had sex in my life and I have only given blowjobs to a single guy in my 24 years of existence. I have only been fingered by a single man in my life, only a single guy has seen me naked and that woman calls me a slut. But, wait a second , does she knows him personally, is she is his girlfriend, I mean she do looked young. Anyways, why I am thinking about that guy, when I should be planning and thinking about my man. I should focus on my graduation ceremony, and then on tonight's events. Yes, I will cook dinner for Matthew, his favourite prime rib and then we will watch my favourite movie and then we will definitely end the night with us taking a shower together, yes I want to give Matthew a blowjob in shower...

Tessa.. Tess..Tessaa!!! Casey screams at me.

I can hear you Casey!! Don't shout. I am not deaf.

Really..then why you are not in stage, they are calling your name. I mean you can sexualize your boyfriend later you know.

I start blushing like a teenager again, because Casey knows, I was picturing me and Matthew together in a shower.

Omg..omg..it's my turn already!!

Tessa Young...please come on stage!!! Our Principal takes my name again.

First I am humiliated by a random man, then I am insulted by a random woman and now I am humiliated by myself. Great..a memorable way to remind me of my graduation day.. something I will tell to my kids.

I quickly stand up from my seat and quitely and graciously walks on the stage and towards the podium, where a tall and young man with a blue suit is standing with award trophies and graduation degrees. Who is he??

The moment I reach the stage, I am stunned. He is the same young man who saw my red panties and humiliated me in an empty car parking space. I again look at him and I am again captivated by his green eyes, he looks at me with a mischievous smile of his own. Clearly he is picturing me in my red panties..Pervert!!

I stand ryt in front of him and takes my degree and my two awards from his hands...yes two awards. It looks like , I did won in two of the categories. He smiles at me and bows down and I can feel his hot breath on my neck, near my ear. Wait a second..is he going to kiss me. No, my boyfriend is here..I am scared.

It's like he is a magician.. He reads my thoughts, like I am an open book.

Don't worry beautiful..I am not going to kiss you. But, you do look hot in the red lingerie of yours. I wonder if you will wear the same lingerie at office as well. I would love to see you in them, once you join. Happy Graduation Day..Baby!!

I am stunned. How in the universe, he knows I will be joining an organisation after this. How stupid, I am, almost everyone has been placed so it's obvious, I will join an organisation after this. But, the way he talks, it's like he also goes to the Scott Groups. But, How??? Also..Baby?? Matthew does not even calls me that.

I am amazed how arrogant one person can be. He doesn't even knows me and just because he saved me from falling down in the parking lot, he thinks he can randomly pass on such comments on what lingerie I will be wearing once I start my corporate journey. Who he thinks he is??

I quickly grab my degree and my awards and walks out of the podium , without looking back but I can definitely feel a set of green eyes looking at me with a mischievous smile on his face.