Texas..Part-4 : Waking up next to him..

Tessa'Point of View...

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I feel little cold and light headed. I try to sit but I feel someone's arms pressing me down. I look down and under my sheets and my blood goes cold, I am naked. I am not wearing anything and then I remember incidents from last night. Me going out with Hardin for drinks, me getting drunk, we talking about something along the pool area , us walking together to my room, me stradling him on the couch and then the most dreadful memory flashes across my eyes..my proposal to Hardin.."Let's have Sex"..I cannot believe last night I got drunk and lost my virginity to Hardin. The worst part is he didn't even tried anything, it was me. I was the one who got us to a situation that now I am laying on bed, naked and I am too scared to figure out the person whose arms are holding me back to bed. I slightly look down and I see him, sleeping peacefully, snoring, he has his mouth open like a 2 year old and I must admit he looks adorable. He slept the same way back in Seattle after his nightmare, after I kissed him back to his slumber. But, then I look over my nightstand, it's 7:00 Am already, we have our first client meeting at 8:30 Am, I quickly roll Hardin on his back and climb out of the bed. My doubts are further cleared when I look across the condition of my room. More memories from last night flashes in front of my eyes as I see our clothes laying across the bedroom floor in random conditions. In my jumbled state of mind, I don't even realize that I have left the bed with the entire duvet that was covering us and Hardin is now laying completely naked, without any single piece of cloth and I can see his perfect face, his lips , his chest, his abs, his V-Line and his pubic hairs lining to meet his dick. He looks perfect. It's like God created this man with complete dedication. I mentally slap myself....Stop fantasizing your boss in that manner, you already have his dick last night.

I am so confused, I don't know what should I do. Should I scream, should I cry or should I get dressed, considering in almost an hour we have our first client meeting. I walk across the room to search my panties and I find them laying at the corner of the bedside Table, Hardin' underwear and my underwear, together, his on top of mine. I still feel lightheaded, thanks to my last night drinking spree. I don't even remember exactly what happened between us, I cannot believe I lost my virginity and I don't even remember how it felt or how he took it from me, how many times we had sex and most importantly whether we used protection.

Just the thought that last night we might had sex without protection, runs my blood cold. I start searching our room like a madwoman, just to get a hint whether we used protection or not, used condoms or condom wrappers, anything that may tell me that we were safe while we had sex. I search the entire room and all I found were articles of our clothing, my bra, his tshirt, his pants, my golden dress, his jacket, my shoes and his shoes, but no "Condom". I scream when the realisation hits me that we were not protected last night.

Listening my screams, Hardin walks out of the bedroom in his dishevelled state, completely naked and completely clueless about our last night's activities. I look at his dick, which for some reason is bulging out, god , he just woke up with a morning wood, does he always thinks about Sex and nothing else. When cold air hits Hardin, he realizes that he is standing in front of me stark naked, he quickly grabs a cushion to hide his dick and I roll my eyes, little late for that, buddy. He looks at me, me in my underwear and trying to put on my bra, which for somewhat reason is not compromising.

"Umm..why are we naked?", I again roll my eyes, first of all I am not naked and second of all I want to scream at him that the reason we are naked or atleast he is because we had sex last night, that he took my virginity and like an ice on the cake, we did not even used protection. "Isn't it obvious Hardin", I look at him as he realizes the situation.

"Umm..We had Sex?", God, for a successful business man like him, he is an idiot. Why on earth, will he be standing naked in my hotel room, why on earth I will be standing in my underwear in front of him, obviously we had sex, just the thought that I am no longer a virgin and the fact that I have officially joined all the girls from my school or from my college, who lost their virginities to random guys after having meaningless sex, drives me crazy. He is still looking at me like my acceptance will put a stamp on to what happened between us. "Yes, Hardin we had sex last night". He nods , finally accepting to what happened between us, his next statement pushes my anger off the cliff. "Was it good..Did you enjoyed it?", I want to kill him and in tomorrow's headlines, breaking news will be "Hardin Scott, the future of Scott Business Group found dead and naked in his hotel room". I want to tell him that I don't even remember the details of my first time, but, again I don't want to embarrass him and myself by letting him know that he was with a virgin last night and I don't want to guilt him that he took my cherry in our drunken state, if he will feel guilty, which I want to believe he will.

He is still looking at me, what he wants, that I kill him or I should just open the window and jump off. I shake my head and continue getting dressed. I move past him to pick my dress which is on the floor along with Hardin' t-shirt, I bent down and when I am about to turn, I don't even realize that Hardin' ass is completely on my face. He do has a nyc ass. For a moment, I just want to grab him again. I shake my head and try my best to divert my thoughts on to something useful. "Can you please get dressed or atleast wear something, you standing naked in my room is not helping to better this situation any further". He nods and silently asks me where he can find his underwear, I gesture him towards the bedroom floor , he smiles and walks back inside the bedroom to fetch his underwear. I get dressed and sits down on the couch and take sometime to understand the entire situation. I look across the room to see Hardin' clothes still laying across the floor, I close my eyes and try my best to remember exactly what happened last night or atleast how it all went down. I can atleast form a pattern from the arrangement of our clothes on the floor.

I found my dress close to the couch, which means he definitely got me undressed first, he took off my dress or was it me, definitely him, I know Hardin, it's his department. Then I see his T-Shirt across the table, so, he undressed me and then he might have taken me over the table, there I must have removed his T-Shirt and then I see his pants just couple of steps away, so, I must have removed his pants after removing his T-shirt, it makes sense, I was already in my underwear by that moment, I pat myself for that. Then we must have entered the bedroom, I found my bra on the bed itself, so he must have layed me down on the bed, and we must have kissed and then he opened my bra and might have trailed down his kisses down my neck to my breasts and then to my stomach and then to my panties. I found my panties underneath his underwear, so, he must have removed my panties and then I must have removed his. Did we also had oral sex? I mean Hardin already had me in Seattle but did I also pleaseured him the way he pleasured me in Seattle, did I gave him a blowjob as well, just the thought of me giving a blowjob to Hardin, blows my mind, god knows what will happen, if I ever do that in my complete sences. Then the most amazing part must have happened, the part where he took my virginity and like he said before, He must have turned in to my First Time as well.

I see Hardin walks out of our bedroom in just his underwear and I can see his bulge quite evident from the material of his underwear. He sits down on the couch with me and we just sit in silence for another 5 minutes. "I am sorry, I can't help it. I do wake up with morning wood sometimes", I literally want to slap him, out of everything that has happened, he cares about the fact that I just saw him with his morning wood.

I look at him and silently try to gather my courage to ask him if he remembers anything from last night. "Umm..Hardin, do you even remember anything from last night?", He nods and just his confirmation that he remembers, runs shivers down my spine.

"We did not had sex last night"..

----------Authors note-------------

Here's next update for my readers. Let me know why Hardin says that they did not have sex?? How can he figure that out?? Any ideas??

Let me know your suggestions regarding my story or the way I write, Anything will help. Stay safe and take care of your loved ones. Next update will be posted tonight.