Getting Dressed Formally...

Tessa' Point of View...

"Hardin...", I moan loudly as Hardin part my thighs and inserts his fingers and his tongue both at the same time in to my vagina. "Shhh..Tess...my neighbours doesn't need to know what we do in our showers..", Hardin teases me as he continues to devour my pussy with his tongue and fingers. "Hardin..it feels good..", I again moan loudly as Hardin inserts his third finger inside me..."Baby..you are so wet for me...", I gasp as I feel Hardin' hot breath, his tongue and his bloody long fingers, all invading the most private part of my body. "Hardin..don't stop..I am close..", Hardin continues to pleasure me with his tongue and fingers and with a final thurst, I feel my climax approaching.."Cum..for me baby..", with a final push, I reach my orgasm, moaning Hardin' name loudly in to our shower.."Hardin..it felt good..", he smirks as he stands back on his toes and turns me and presses my body with the shower wall.."You ready..", I smile and nod, both at the same time, knowing well what's about to happen. I feel Hardin dragging his length along my ass, he parts my cheeks and starts rubbing his cock across my opening. "You want me baby..", I again nod.."I want words otherwise Junior Hardin is not going inside you"..He starts pressing open mouth kisses across my shoulders and bites my neck to make me moan his name over and over again..."Yes Hardin I want you..", he laughs along my skin.."Be specific Tess..what exactly you want me to do..", he teases me with his words, knowing very well what's I expect from him." I want you to fuck me from behind..Happy..", he smirks.."Very happy baby..", Hardin presses few more kisses along my neck..."Here it comes..", and with that Hardin enters me, pressing his front completely with my back. Hardin holds both my hands and makes them interwined with his and places our joint hands at the top of our head along the shower wall. Once my front is completely pressed along the shower wall and my back with Hardin' front, he starts moving inside me. I never imagined myself having sex multiple times a day. Eversince me and Hardin started having sex, he has not stopped making me known how much he loves my body. We have made love multiple times a day. In shower, in bed, in the kitchen. Yesterday Hardin made love to me while we were watching a movie marathon in the theatre room. It was dark inside the theatre room, with just me and him, after two movies, Hardin made me known that he is more interested in me rather then the movies that were playing on the huge screen in front of us. A simple kiss ended in to us making love, naked on to the floor of the movie theatre.

"You feel so good baby..God..I love you..", Hardin moans as he keeps going deeper and deeper inside me. Now, it feels like everytime we make love, Hardin suprises me by finding some untouched territory inside my body. Hardin leaves my hands and drags them towards my upper body and grabs my breasts in his large hands. "Hardin..", I moan his name as he squeezes my breasts while grinding my inner core with his cock. When it comes to Sex, Hardin knows everything, just the fact that he has been with multiple women before me, makes me puke. I try to put my hand down, instantly Hardin' hands leaves my breasts and clasps my fingers with his own, stopping me to drag my hands.."Did I asked you to drag your hands down...Tess..", I feel Hardin' hot breath along my ears, I shake my head..."Then don't..", he smirks while he brings out his cock from my hole and rams it inside with force.."Hardin..", I moan his name loudly.."Good..be a good girl and keep moaning my name..", Hardin shocks me as he stops his movements and turns me so that I can face him. He scoops me up and presses my back along the shower wall. I wrap my legs along his waist as he again enters me with a loud smack. Hardin starts moving as he watches my expressions.."Open your eyes Tess..you know I want to see your eyes everytime we make love..open them..", Hardin orders and requests both at the same time. I open my eyes and his emerald eyes locks their gaze with blue oceanic eyes of mine.."Good..", he smirks as he watches me getting pleasured by his dick. Hardin closes the gap in between us by smashing his lips over mine and inserts his tongue the moment I open my mouth. We start to make out while we make love. "Hardin...Hardin I am close..", I inform Hardin about my impending orgasm, he smiles.."Good..cum for me baby..", with a final thurst I reach my orgasm and minutes later, I feel Hardin twitches inside me and seconds later, I feel his hot cum filling my body. We try to catch our breaths from our sexual expeditions. Hardin place me gently on the shower floor and turns to grab the soap bottle. I playfully smack his ass and he laughs at my playful attitude. He joins me again inside the shower and starts rubbing soap all over my body.."You know for what you did, you might get your punishment later..", Hardin teases me about my punishment for smacking him. I laugh and wrap my hands around his shoulders.."I can't wait to be punished by you..". Hardin turns me and rubs the soap along my back. I follow the same actions along his body, massaging his cock and making him hard all over again. He laughs as I kneel down and grabs his thighs and teasingly caresses his ass with my fingers. Green meets Blue and I take his cock inside my mouth, holding the base of his shaft with my hands. I start to move my head as I watch Hardin getting pleasured by my actions. I drag my hands from his shaft to his balls and sequezes them gently.."God Tess..I love that..", he moans as I repeat my previous actions. Hardin grabs my head and pushes my mouth deeper, making me swallow his cock completely. I continue to move his dick in and out of my mouth as I feel his cock twitching, indicating that he is close. With couple of more pushs, Hardin cums for the second time, this time inside my mouth. I swallow his white cum and wipes away the excess cum, dripping from my lips. I watch him as I stand back.."That was amazing Tess..", I smile.."Just thought to return you the favour..", he laughs. We complete our shower, with Hardin continue to tease me with his kisses all over my body.