the thoughts.

when hyunjin and changbin got on the plane, hyunjin knew he had to text chan immediately.

hyunjin; hey. I may or may not have went to the states with changbin

chan: I expected that, have fun

hyunjin chuckles and he puts his phone on airplane mode.

"are you sure about this?" changbin looks at him.

"I am... I also said that I want to start over my life as well. I think this is a good idea, I'm with you as well" hyunjin says and changbin smiles.

"as long as you're sure" changbin says and hyunjin nods.

the plane ride was just them talking to each other and enjoying each other's company.

hyunjin couldn't remember a time he felt so happy.

then... it hit him.

he suddenly remembered his times with woojin.

"you okay?" he asks.

"yeah... it's just... woojin... he didn't get on the plane just to see me... I feel bad that he wasn't able to go to university"

"don't bring yourself down for it" he holds his hand. "I'm sure he booked another flight"

"yeah I'm sure you're right"

...

"woojin?" seungmin sees woojin standing at the door. "I thought you went to the states"

"I was at the airport, but then I ran into hyunjin... something just... made me want to go back to him, and I did... but he went with changbin" seungmin let's him come inside.

"I'm sorry" seungmin hugs him and woojin sighs.

"I guess I just need to get over him"

"don't worry, it's gonna be okay. I'll help you... we can get through this hm?" seungmin looks at him.

"okay... but I already am going to the states tomorrow I booked another fight" seungmin nods.

"uncle woojin!" minjung comes in and runs to him.

"wow look at you! you get bigger every time I see you!" he picks her up and smiles.

"oh... um am I interrupting?" he notices jeongin sitting on the sofa.

"no it's okay" jeongin stands up.

"what happened? are you two back together?" he looks at seungmin.

they exchange smiles and seungmin lets jeongin come inside.

"can I meet her?" jeongin alas.

"of course, minjung... this is jeongin" he brings jeongin over to her.

"hi! I've heard a lot about you from daddy, you're more handsome than he said!" she smiles at him.

"thank you" he chuckles. "it's nice to finally meet you"

"I don't bite! I like hugs" she keeps her smile.

jeongin nods and he puts his arms out which was a sign for minjung to hug him.

seungmin smiles as he sees his boyfriend and his daughter share a hug.

"so if you ever marry him will I have two daddies?" she asks and they both laugh.

"no honey, but wouldn't you love that?" seungmin says.

"I would!" she smiles.

"okay honey it's time for bed" jennie comes in.

"noooo but jeongin just got here!" she pouts.

"it's okay jennie I'll put her to bed in a little bit" he looks at jennie.

"fine, if she's cranky tomorrow I'm blaming you" she says and seungmin chuckles.

"fine"

"oh wow, that's great" woojin says.

"I should get some sleep so I won't be so jet lagged tomorrow" woojin says.

"aww but you just got here!" minjung says.

"aw I'm sorry... I have to be at my university next week I need to be there" she pouts and nods.

"will you ever come back?"

"of course, I'll come every holiday and I'll try as many weekends as I can" he says and she nods.

"good!" she says and they all laugh.

"okay honey come on let's go get you something to eat okay?" jennie comes in.

"okay!" she smiles and woojin can't help but freeze.

"hey what is it?" seungmin nudges him.

"that's jennie kim" woojin whispers to him.

"yeah, what about it?"

he pulls him upstairs and closes the bedroom door.

"the jennie you got pregnant was jennie kim!?" woojin asks.

"yeah, why?"

"she was the one I had a huge crush on when I was in middle school" he says.

"wait... really?" woojin nods.

"well do you still have a crush on her?" seungmin asks.

"I don't know... that was so long ago"

"but I thought you were gay.. you had a boyfriend"

"I know but I didn't know in middle school!"

"yeah, true. well let's just go downstairs"

"no it's fine, I'm gonna get some sleep" he says and seungmin nods.

——————————————