the holidays IV.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" minjung wakes up everyone in the house by her opening the bedroom doors and making noise.

"daddy! jeongin! wake up it's christmas!"

"mommy! wake up! uncle woojin!"

"chan! felix! get up!"

"hyunjin! changbin! get up get up!!!"

"minho! jisung! come on!"

they all slowly wake up and chuckle at her excitement.

minjung is the first to go downstairs and she sees all the presents.

"YEEESSSS" she sits down in front of the presents as jennie and seungmin are the first to come downstairs.

"merry christmas honey!" jennie kneels down and smiles.

"merry christmas!" she smiles back and the others eventually come downstairs at their own pace.

"come on slowpokes let's open presents!" she starts unwrapping the presents and they all smile from her excitement as she shows off her new toys.

"I uh... actually got you something" chan gives felix a present.

"chan... you didn't have to get me anything, but it's always better to get a present than to not" chan laughs at the last part as felix opens the present.

"well it's actually two things... there's pictures from our married years to put in the scrapbook I got you when I proposed on your birthday... and below them is a bracelet" felix was speechless as he took everything out of the package, smiling through the pictures.

when he saw the bracelet, it had a charm that said F X C ♡

"I love it, thank you so much" felix hugs him and then gives him a peck before he allows chan to put the bracelet on him, 'aww's' even came from the others.

"I'm so jealous, minho give me something like that!" jisung looks at minho.

"well you're in luck because I did" he hands jisung a small box.

"we actually got them together" chan says, felix and jisung both look at him.

"when?"

"why would I tell you that?" felix rolls his eyes then chuckles as he sneaks his way into chan's arms.

"hey minjung, come here for a second" woojin taps on her shoulder, she gets up and follows him into the kitchen.

"what is it?"

"well I know you want your mom to be happy right? to finally get married?" she nods.

"well I want to change that, do I have your permission?" her eyes widen in shock then she starts jumping up and down.

"yes!" woojin shushes her so nobody hears them.

"sorry" she says and woojin just chuckles.

"I want you to help me propose to her, can you do that?" she nods.

back in the other room, everyone was done opening their presents and all the lovers were spending time with each other.

"well I guess I should prepare for dinner" jennie stands up and walks into the kitchen as soon as woojin and minjung were done talking.

"what did you talk about?" jennie asks.

"nothing!" minjung says.

"whatever I have to get started on preparing dinner, go in with the others" jennie says and woojin stays behind.

"need any help?" woojin asks.

"no I'm good, thank you" jennie looks at him and smiles.

"okay, just let me know if you do" he kisses her cheek before he goes back in with the others, they all look at him.

"what?"

"minjung told us about" felix glances into the kitchen where jennie was.

"minjung" woojin looks at her and she smiles.

"whoopsie?" they all laugh and woojin shakes his head.

...

after dinner, when jennie finished cleaning up, she comes into the family room and sees the place all lit up.

"what's going on?" jennie looks around.

"mommy come here!" minjung grabs her hand and takes her by the sofa to see woojin standing there.

"woojin?"

"ever since we met in middle school I always had this image of us being married someday... I gave up a little while after that because I didn't think you would like me back, but now we're here a few years later, and I'm now getting on my knee for my dream to come true. you're my dream come true, jennie will you marry me?" woojin gets on his knee and opens a small black box to reveal a ring.

"oh my god" she covers her mouth in shock. "yes"

they both smile as woojin stands up and puts the ring on jennie's finger, then sharing a kiss.

"yayyy!" minjung jumps up and down.

"honey, will you be okay with this?" jennie kneels down in front of her.

"of course!"

jennie smiles and hugs minjung.

the others come out cheering for them, but except two.

——————————————————