the presentation II.

2 DAYS LATER

felix woke up and he let out a loud sigh as today was the presentation for the project, him and chan barely even started.

he goes downstairs to see minho there, getting ready to leave for school.

"so what are you gonna do if anyone asks about your face?" felix asks.

"I'll just tell them the truth, duh"

"mhm" felix opens the door, minho takes a head start while felix waits for jisung.

"so what are you gonna do for your project?" felix asks.

"I don't know, I don't think minho did anything for it so I guess I'll be the one doing it" jisung says and felix nods.

"I think... I'm gonna do something" felix says and jisung looks at him confused.

he just waited until english to find out.

...

"okay, first up is hyunjin and changbin" mr. kim says and they both approach the front.

the first slide on the slideshow read 'starting over' which was what their theme was.

"I've done things the past few months, they haven't been so good. I tore apart a relationship which I shouldn't have done. there was many things I regret doing, but what I regret the most was that when I did all those things, I realized that I should've found someone who was right for me. someone I wasn't just using, someone I can talk to and that I can like for them, so I'll be starting over with all of it. I will be leaving back to the states after graduation, I'm gonna start over with my life" hyunjin looks at changbin and was shocked that he said all of that.

"I don't know if you heard, but woojin and I broke up yesterday. I wasn't the right one for him, he deserved better than me. yeah, I seem cool and that but I haven't had such a good life you probably thought. my mom died when I was 12, and my dad is an alcoholic. so yeah, not really much for me to be happy about. I took that out in some people and I shouldn't have"

"well done, next up, chan and felix"

chan started first.

"most of you probably remember from last years project, my parents left me and I was mad at them ever since. I guess they just weren't used to change. I don't blame them... it was hard for me at first when I realized I liked boys. I've received many signs from others that maybe it's best if I forgive my parents. but, I can't forgive them quite yet. I feel like if they really wanted to be my parents they wouldn't have left me, or they wouldn't come back to see me and to not say something to the guy I like. I think someday I might forgive them" felix sighed when it was his turn.

he switched to the next slide which read 'forgiving your soulmate'

chan looked at felix, but he didn't say anything.

"a lot has happened lately... but... I've come to realize that maybe forgiving someone will be better than ignoring them. someone told me a few days ago that I should forgive someone, and I had to think about it for a while because I didn't know what to do, but it wasn't his fault" felix looks at chan and continues.

"I'm so sorry chan" felix says and chan smiles.

"no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything" chan pulls felix in his arms.

"I love you so much" felix mumbles.

"I love you more"

"just kiss already oh my god" hyunjin says and chan and felix look at him, then back at each other and their lips collide for the first time in months.

everyone looked at mr kim, who was crying.

"so beautiful! okay... um next minho and jisung"

they all laughed and minho and jisung approached the front of the room.

"a few years ago, I made a friend and then I met his brother who I didn't expect to fall in love with. many things happened and I ended up divorcing him, but I regretted it so much, because I feel like we could've just talked it out and maybe things wouldn't have turned out how it did. so minho" jisung looks at minho and gets down on one knee.

"will you marry me... again?" minho was shocked, but he nodded.

the class cheered and mr kim was crying again.

"excuse me for getting emotional..." mr jim walks back up to the front.

"now, there's 2 weeks left of the year, you'll be graduating soon. I'm giving you one last assignment. I want you to write about anything in your school days. it doesn't have to be from high school, it can be middle or elementary as well. anything at all. there's no rules except one thing, it has to be something that changed your life" the bell rings and the class gets dismissed.

—————————————

did I cry? maybe
will I be okay? probably not
hotel? trivago