the feelings II.

"hi..."

"what are you doing here?"

"well I've come because I've made some decisions for this guy that caused heartbreak and sadness, when I should have thought about his feelings first, and I came to ask him if it's not too late to take me back and to be by my side... and I want to be a great second father to his daughter and because I love him—" seungmin hugs him.

"of course I'll take you back"

and of course, there's cheers coming from downstairs.

"jeongin you're back!" minjung hugs him when they got downstairs.

"I am, and I hope that's okay with you" she smiles and nods.

"come on let's party!" jisung says and they all separate so they can celebrate into the new year together.

of course they forgot that someone else was coming.

...

the countdown to midnight was starting, and changbin holds hyunjin's hand.

"before the new year starts, I just want to say thank you for being with me in this one"

"of course"

"no really, I mean... you know I've done some bad things lately and I'm not proud of it at all... but you still were there for me and... you even changed me... you make me smile... and laugh... I always feel happy when I'm around you... and there's nothing in this world that can tell me otherwise" hyunjin remains speechless of his sudden confession.

his shocked face turns to a smile.

"I feel the same way... except I love you"

"of course I love you too!" changbin smiles and the timer counts down a minute until midnight.

"and... I want to start in the new year with you... and spend the rest of my life with you because I don't want you leaving my side" changbin gets down on one knee and takes out a small black box.

"hyunjin... will you marry me?"

hyunjin was even more shocked about this more than his confession.

5

4

3

2

1.

cheers surround the room, to celebrate the new year while changbin awaits for hyunjin's answer.

but... his answer might have to wait.

—————————————