the set up.

chan wakes up by the sound of his alarm clock and he slams it to shut it off.

he gets up with a smile of his face.

he was also happy because he was moving back with felix, minho, and jisung today.

there's a knock at the door and chan gets up quickly.

shit!

he quickly puts on his clothes and fixes his hair and he goes downstairs and opens the door to see felix.

"hey channie" felix smiles and chan's face turn a light red.

"channie? that's so cuteeeee" chan gives him kisses all over his face and felix giggles.

"stoppp"

"you stop being so cute thennn" chan squishes his cheeks.

"come on let's just go to school" felix smiles and chan nods.

-

at lunch time, seungmin looks over and sees chan, felix, minho, jisung, hyunjin, and woojin sitting at the same table.

I guess they're back together

seungmin looks around for a place to sit.

"I have an idea" hyunjin looks at chan.
"what if we set up seungmin with someone?"

"hmm maybe" chan looks at seungmin and looks back at them.

"but who?"

"there may be someone but I'm not sure if it's a good idea" hyunjin looks at seungmin then glances at principal yang.

"what!?" the five of them look at hyunjin.

"what he's not that much older than him, he's also hot" woojin hits him and hyunjin looks at him.

"you're hotter though" woojin gives him a glare and looks away from him.

"I'm sorryyyyy" hyunjin pouts.

"it's okay" woojin smiles and the four of them gag.

"shut up" hyunjin says.

"but wait... there's a no teachers date students policy" jisung says.

"there's nothing about principals" hyunjin says and jisung nods.

"how are we gonna do this though?" felix asks.

"well it may not be that hard look" woojin points to where principal yang is and seungmin sits at the same table as him.

the bell rings and they all separate.

-

after school, the six of them meet up to plan the set up.

they all arrive at minsung and chanlix's house and they decide to come up with a plan to make sure they both show up.

a while later, chan invites seungmin to a restaurant and he pushes him to a table and sits him down.

"what are you doing?" seungmin asks.

"just sit there okay? trust me you'll have a good time" chan walks away and he waits for principal yang to arrive with felix.