the sleepover.

super long chapter ahead

he looks away from chan and he pulls away from the hug and looks down.

"he saw everything" felix whispers to jisung, and he turns around to see chan standing there with his arms crossed.

"do you have to butt in everyone's business all the time?" jisung looks at chan and he starts laughing.

"do you always have to be defensive to your friends?"

"it's called being a good friend, you should try it sometime" jisung says and minho comes around.

"what happened?" he asks jisung, he looks at felix for approval to tell him but he shakes his head.

"what happened is... these two got upset because they have a stupid bad grade in english, so what? pathetic" chan walks away with confused looks from felix and jisung.

why did he do that...?

-

after school, felix goes up to chan and pulls him into the bathroom.

"what's up with you?" felix asks.

"what?"

"don't play dumb, why didn't you tell minho about me? and when I punched you why didn't you fight back?" felix looks at him.

"I can decide who I tell what things I'm telling them"

"oh please, you've been acting up ever since I became... this"

"just go away" chan walks away but felix grabs his arm.

"other people might be scared to speak up to you but I'm not... and I can tell when something's up, you've changed"

yeah, you changed me felix

"look nerd, I haven't changed and I can beat you up when and where I please" chan turns around to face him.

"then why haven't you done it yet?"

chan was silent.

he honestly didn't know what more to say.

felix suddenly starts laughing.

his laugh... I've never seen him smile before

"why are you laughing?"

"you're scared of me aren't you?"

if only that was the reason

"oh, please like I'm scared of someone like you"

"what? I kicked you in the dick and punched your face but you didn't react like I thought you would, you must be a wimp"

I'm not a wimp, I'm falling for you asshole

"I'm not a wimp, shut up"

"I know what this is"

"y-you do?"

"you must be a secret nerd or something, so you make fun of us because you want to hide who you are"

no, I'm hiding my feelings for you

"me? a nerd? wow you really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning didn't you? why would I be a nerd?"

"hmph no reason you're just being weird and there's nothing else that explains it obviously"

but there is

"there is" shit I didn't mean to say that out loud

"what is it then?"