the shock.

gasps filled the room as felix's eyes opened slowly and chan immediately walked towards the casket.

"how.. what... how... how!?"

"I... I don't know... myself" felix says and chan had tears in his eyes again.

"I can't believe this" chan holds his hand while felix smiles softly.

"y'all dumb and shit" jisung speaks up. "it's obviously the power of your love for each other duh!"

"you think so?" chan asks and jisung nods.

"I do love you so much" felix says, chan looks at him and smiles.

"me too" chan puts his arms underneath him, and lifts him up bridal style to bring him out of the casket and around with the others.

when his feet touch the ground, they share a warm hug while everyone cheers in happiness that felix was now alive.

but you see, he actually was never dead.

...

"what!? you faked it!?"

"chan let me explain"

"I cried for days... I felt so awful every single day! I missed you so much!" felix hugged him as chan had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just needed my dad to make sure he would finally get put in jail, I know I should have told you... I'm sorry chan..." he keeps his arms wrapped around him even though chan didn't hug him back.

"you're lucky I love you so much" he finally hugs him back and felix smiles.

"I love you too"

then suddenly jisung and minho start fake coughing aggressively.

"oh yeah, thanks guys" felix looks at them.

"you guys knew!?" chan looks at them, and they take a step back in fear since he used to be a bully.

"they did, but not on purpose, when I was in the hospital bed they saw me move, and I had to tell them" chan looks at him and caresses his cheek.

"what matters is that you're here now, and I'm not letting anything else happen to you" they both exchange smiles.

"come here" chan grabs his hand and starts walking to their room.

"I actually read this" he goes to his backpack and takes out the paper that mr. kim gave to chan.

"is that...?" chan nods.

"mr. kim gave it to me"

felix looks away from him in embarrassment while chan just laughs.

"don't be embarrassed, it was beautiful, like you" felix giggles as chan wraps his arms around him.

"you're more beautiful though" felix says.

"that's you"

"nope"

"yes"

"you're both beautiful now come down for dinner" jisung opens the door.

—————————————————