the abortion.

2 weeks later

"I don't know how to tell him" jisung sighs and felix puts his hand on his shoulder.

"don't chicken out like when you told him about my dad... you need to tell him before it's too late"

"I know but this time he's gonna hate me, it's worse"

"just be honest with him, that's the best thing in a relationship" felix pats his shoulder.

"fine..." jisung gets up and goes downstairs to find minho watching tv.

"can we talk?" minho looks up to see jisung standing there.

"what is it?" minho turns off the tv, and jisung sits on the sofa next to him.

"I... I..." he sighs and he decides to just let it out.

"I want to get an abortion"

"what!?" the funny this is, that came from both felix and minho.

"did felix just do that too?" jisung looks confused but he focuses on minho.

"why..?"

"I don't think I'm ready for such a big responsibility, I've thought a lot about it and since I'm not showing much yet this would be the best time"

"why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"because I was afraid you would get angry... like you did the last few times I tell you things"

"that's because you aren't honest with me!" minho seems to get mad again.

"I can't believe this!"

"why would he do such a thing!?"

felix seemed to be talking to someone on the phone.

jisung and minho go upstairs to find him on his bed talking to someone on the phone like they thought.

"why didn't he tell me this!?"

"I can't believe him, I need to go" felix hangs up and just sits there and sighs.

"what happened?" felix looks up from hearing jisung's voice.

"I need to go I'll tell you later" felix gets up and runs out of the house.

"he's a dummy for leaving his phone" jisung grabs his phone and opens it and checks his call history.

the last call was hyunjin.

"so, it must be about chan" jisung shows minho his call history.

"what did he do this time!?"

...

felix finds himself approaching hyunjin's house.

he knocks on the door and hyunjin answers, he doesn't seem shocked to see him.

"come in" hyunjin says and felix walks in.

"tell me everything you saw" felix says and hyunjin nods and leads them to sit down on the sofa.

"I wasn't able to see all of it... but here's what I saw"

hyunjin walks in the canteen and sees chan talking to someone.

he couldn't get a good glimpse of who it was because chan was facing the guy.

he decided to get sneaky and listen to their conversation, just in case.

"why don't we head out to my house tonight?" the guys voice was familiar.

"okay, just let me know when so I can tell my housemates that I'll be gone"

hyunjin was confused on what they were talking about.

"I can't wait, I'm glad you got an abortion so now I can do things" hyunjin's eyes widen and his mouth opens.

"oh no" hyunjin whispers to himself.

—————————————

most of this chapter was chanlix but this next part of the book is gonna be minsung focus ! :)
how you like that (stan blackpink) cliffhanger though 🤪