the almost breakup.

changbin looks at hyunjin who didn't seem to like that woojin and jennie were now engaged.

he didn't clap for them, he didn't show any emotion either.

changbin knew that he still had feelings for him deep inside his heart.

it's normal to get that way, but changbin didn't like being with hyunjin if he wasn't in love with him like he claims he is.

sometimes changbin thinks that he loves him just to show everyone that he doesn't love woojin anymore, when he really does.

changbin slowly walks away and he goes into the kitchen away from the scene.

"hey... what's wrong?" seungmin follows him.

"it's hyunjin... ever since woojin came back it's like... he... he doesn't love me anymore, when woojin proposed to jennie he had this look on his face... it was the same face he made when he decided to come back here after going to the states with me... I'm tired of feeling this way"

"maybe you should talk to him about it" seungmin says.

"if I try he won't tell me the truth, trust me... he's done this in the past"

"everything okay?" jeongin walks in.

seungmin explains to jeongin what changbin was saying and he finally is caught up.

"do any of you guys talk it out before you make rash decisions?" jeongin asks and seungmin chuckles.

"why are you chuckling? it happened to you too" jeongin looks at him and seungmin rolls his eyes.

"just talk to hyunjin and let him know how you feel" jeongin looks at changbin.

"he doesn't need to tell me, I know already" hyunjin walks in and the three of them look at him.

"you were listening?" changbin looks at him and hyunjin nods.

"yeah I was, and they're both right you should've talked to me about how you feel" hyunjin walks in, and of course now the others were listening outside as well.

"we'll let you two talk" seungmin and jeongin go out and listen with the others.

"you should tell me how you feel as well" changbin says and hyunjin made a face of confusion.

"do you still have feelings for woojin?"

"no, I don't" hyunjin holds his hand. "I only love you"

"I wish I could believe you, I saw the way you looked at them when woojin proposed to jennie"

"I was just shocked that's all"

"you knew it was happening though"

"please changbin-"

"all I want is for you to tell me the truth, please... tell me the truth... I promise I won't be mad... I just want to know your feelings" changbin looks into his eyes while hyunjin looks down and nods.

"well... actually... at first... I said yes to your proposal because woojin came back and said he has a girlfriend... but... actually not anymore. now... I'm telling you the truth when I tell you that I love you. I love your smile, I love how you always make me laugh, I love how kindhearted you are, and most importantly I love that you're always there for me and you're by my side through everything" changbin could tell hyunjin was telling the truth this time.

he smiles and hugs him, while the others can't hold it in anymore.

"YEAHHHH" chan and felix let out, in english, while minjung jumps up and down while cheering.

they look to see them all there and the two of them just laugh.

"you're perfect for each other" hyunjin looks at chan and felix.

"aren't we!?" chan says and felix chuckles.

"you are" seungmin says and they look at him.

"I think that's the first time you actually approved of us" chan says and seungmin nods.

——————————————————