the double date.

*insert spongebob voice* 1 YEAR LATER

"give it back!" minho chases jisung around the house.

"I told you I don't have it!" jisung lies and he tries not to laugh.

"can y'all like shut up" felix and chan open felix's door and sees them running around the house.

oh yeah, felix and chan moved in with jisung and minho.

fun, isn't it?

"tell your best friend to give me my- my...."

"yeah tell him what it is" jisung crosses his arms.

"what is it?"

"vsibiatr" minho mumbled gibberish.

"your what?"

"my vibrator! there" minho looks away and felix makes a disgusted face.

"ew I'm not helping you look for that, you two probably used it" felix gags and he closes the door.

chan brings felix closer and brings him in for a kiss.

"so... what are we gonna do today hm?" chan looks at felix.

"let's go on a date!" felix smiles and chan nods. "where should we go?"

"well we could go to the movies... and see a horror movie so I can cuddle you like this" he sits down on the bed and brings felix into his arms. "and I can comfort you"

felix started blushing from the thought.

"aw you're blushing" chan kisses his forehead and felix giggles.

while they're being cute and all, minho is still chasing jisung.

"why did I marry you?" he stops chasing jisung.

"because you love me" jisung blows him a kiss and minho rolls his eyes.

chan and felix come out from their room and they get ready to leave to go on their date.

"where are y'all going?" jisung looks at them.

"on a date" chan says.

"let's make it a double date!" jisung smiles.

"yesss that's a great idea!" felix claps.

"fine, but when we get back you're giving me my vibrator back" minho looks at jisung.

-

they arrive to the movies, and they go to their seats.and they did see a horror movie like chan's idea.

and felix was scared.

the whole movie felix would hide his face in chan's neck and chan would wraps his arms around him to comfort him.

jisung and minho, well they were different. they were cute like chanlix. they did a bet to see who would get scared first.

guess who won.

"I can't believe you were that scared" jisung says and felix looks at him.

"so? I think it was cute" chan smiles at felix and his face turns a light red.

"stopppp" felix playfully slaps his arm.

minho gags and jisung slaps his arm.

"you're married" jisung walks away to the bathroom and minho chuckles.

chanlix wait outside for them and they come back out and jisung still looks mad.

"what's his deal?" chan asks and felix hits him.

"it's obvious, it's you" felix looks at minho.

"what did I do?"

"that! you did nothing!"

"oh..."

"talk to him" felix pushes minho to jisung.

"what" jisung crosses his arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were mad because I didn't do much for us since we're married now" minho looks down and jisung hugs him.

"I thought you didn't love me anymore!"

"that's not true at all, I love you so much" minho looks at him and jisung smiles and gives him a peck.

"yayyy you're cute again" felix runs up to them.

"let's go home, we have school tomorrow" chan says and they all leave the theater.

hello! if you're reading this you've reached the beginning of a new era for love shot