the breakup.

based on the title you already know what's gonna happen huh

-

"you don't need to explain, you obviously still have feelings for him" felix takes a step away.

"no please-"

"how can I trust you again? goodbye" felix leaves and he ignore jisung and minho and walks straight home instead of getting a ride.

chan slams the locker and tears build up in his eyes.

"come on chan, it's-"

"you have no right to talk to me. you think you can just come back here and everything would be the same? well it's not. when you leave someone you shouldn't have this hope that they're still gonna wait for you until you get back, because you don't know if they're coming back, so you move on which is what I did, but now you ruined it" chan looks at seungmin with tears falling down his face.

"chan I-"

"when we were together 5 years ago, I hoped we would always be together, I thought that there's only one person for you... but it's not you, I've had a crush on felix for 2 years, and you know what? it was worth the wait too. I always took my rage out to felix and his friends because of you, and how you betrayed me.

it was worth the wait because I've never been so happy in my life. I've never had someone so generous and loyal, and just so amazing. I even had this" he takes out a small black box.

"he cares for me, and he makes sure I'm happy, as long as he was by my side I was happy, but now he's not and it's your fault. I love him so much, and you ruined it. just stay away from me seungmin" chan walks away and hyunjin watched the whole thing.

chan saw hyunjin and crashed into his arms and he cries.

"it's okay chan... come on let's go home" chan nods.

when they go to chan's house chan lays on his bed and hyunjin grabs ice cream from his refrigerator and hands it to him.

"since you're already upset I think there's something you should know" hyunjin sits next to him and he continues. "well seungmin has been keeping the real reason why he left from you"

"what? but he got expelled-"

"he only got suspended, and when he was at home he went out illegal drinking and well he knocked up a girl" chan chokes on the ice cream.

"what did you just say?"

"he got drunk and got some girl named jennie pregnant"

"jennie!? jennie kim!?" chan looks at hyunjin.

"I don't know maybe? wait...." hyunjin just realizes why chan was so shocked.

chan gets out of his bed and he calls jennie.

hello?

"jennie-"

chan? why are you calling me?

"do you have a child?"

yeah why?

chan's eyes widen.

"was the guy kim seungmin?"

yeah...

"jennie there's something we need to talk about, come over to my house" chan hangs up and he plops on his bed and he lets out a loud sigh.

there's a knock at the door, and chan gets up to answer it and it's jennie.

"what's up" jennie walks in and sits on the sofa and chan sits next to her.