the ass kicking II.

"let's go" minho looks at jisung and hyunjin as they barge into johnny's house.

"johnny suh show yourself now!" jisung yells as the three of them walk into the house.

"I had a feeling I'd see you guys" johnny comes downstairs.

"where is he!?" minho looks at him with a scary look.

"where's who?"

"you asshole, you know who we're talking about!" hyunjin yells. "you're not gonna get away with this!"

"oh but I already did, he's mine and nobody will take him away from me!"

jisung runs up to him and grabs him by the collar.

"those so called feelings he may feel for you, they're not real, he loves chan! he's loved him for a long time and you won't be able to change that"

"I'm not scared of you" johnny pushes him away.

"I know you're not, but you should be" hyunjin says. "because while we were here, my husband came and took felix"

"what!?" johnny goes upstairs to find felix wasn't there.

he comes back downstairs growling while the three of them were still standing there.

"now... don't mess with us again or you'll really get your ass kicked next time" hyunjin says. "actually you know what? jisung, kick his ass"

"you got it"

...

"why the hell am I here!?" changbin pushes felix into the house.

"because you live here" changbin says.

"no I don't" minjung comes out to see felix.

"felix!" she walks up to him. "if your memory back?"

"memory? I didn't lose my memory. who are you guys!?"

"what's with all the—" chan sees felix standing there and he immediately goes back upstairs again.

"come on pretty boy" changbin pushes felix upstairs to the bedroom so him and chan could finally see each other after the incident.

"why did you bring him here?" chan looks at changbin.

"because felix needs to see who he really loves" he closes the door to let them be as he stands guard to make sure felix doesn't try to escape.

"who are you...?"

"I'm chan"

"chan... jisung said something about you... why should I know you all of a sudden?"

"because you're my husband" chan says and felix's eyes widen.

"what!? no way! I have a boyfriend—"

"you don't! you're married to me! unless not... but still! you love me!" chan gets tears in his eyes as he's upset the man he loves doesn't remember him or his love for him.

————————————————