the new kid.

"channieeeeee" felix walks into the bedroom and wraps his arms around chan.

"what is it?" chan kisses his forehead.

"I don't like university" chan chuckles.

"neither do I, but as long as you're there, I really don't mind" felix's cheeks turn a slight red and he giggles.

"you're so adorable" chan gives him soft kisses, which makes felix blush even more.

"stoppp"

"never" he strokes his hair and gives him another soft kiss.

then they hear gagging noises coming from minho and jisung.

"you're just jealous" chan says.

"try me" minho crosses his arms.

"I know jisung is" felix says.

"psh, no" jisung looks away from them.

minho glances at jisung, then he kisses his cheek.

"ah ha!" felix says.

jisung looks at him and then wraps his arms around him.

"you ARE jealous!" jisung says.

"shut up" minho walks away, jisung follows him.

"they're cute" felix says.

"you're cuter" felix looks at him and he starts blushing again.

"stop it" he playfully hits him while chan laughs and kisses his cheek.

"see!? you're so cute!" chan gives him soft kisses again as felix's cheeks turn red.

"y'all are cute and all but we have to go to university, class starts soon" hyunjin appears and they both groan as they look at him.

"fine" felix pouts and gets up from the bed.

chan follows him up and as they leave the room, chan back hugs him.

"and you say I'm cute" felix turns around and gives him a peck.

"because you are" chan smiles.

"come on let's just go and get it over with" felix grabs his hand and starts walking downstairs, with chan behind him.

...

"it's no longer the weekend so now it's time to do some work" mr. kim passes out papers to the students as they groan.

"come on now enough" he goes back to the front of the room and writes on the board.

"today I want you to write about someone who has changed your life, it can be anyone in the world, they don't have to be alive anymore, it can be a celebrity, or someone in your life" they all seemed intrigued.

"so now before I have you go off I want you to—" the door opens, revealing someone unfamiliar to everyone.

"hi I'm sorry I'm late sir, it's my first day I got kinda lost" he hands mr. kim a slip of paper.

"oh, I see. class this is our new student seo youngho"

"um actually it's johnny"

"our new student johnny" felix could have sworn he's heard that name before.

"what's wrong?" chan looks at him.

"I've heard that name before... but I don't remember..."

"have you two met before a long time ago?" chan asks.

"maybe... it'll come to me eventually I guess"

—————————————