the answer.

"uncle woojin!" minjung jumps up and down as she sees woojin walk into the house.

"hey! wow you got big!" he lifts her up and hugs her.

"woojin" seungmin looks at him.

"I'm late but I made it to the party" he smiles, seungmin smiles and hugs him.

"did I... come at the wrong time?" he looks to see changbin and hyunjin still in the same position before he walked in.

changbin looks down and then stands back up.

"well... this is... awkward..." jisung says, minho hits him to shush him.

"what!? it is! I mean think about it... hyunjin and the love triangle candidates are all in the same room again... it's crazy!" they all shush him.

"ohhhh right I'll shut up"

"you proposed didn't you?" woojin looks at changbin, who just nods.

"I shouldn't have came then... I don't want anything bad to happen again... the last time I came I caused trouble"

"you didn't..." seungmin says.

"I did, I mean... I wrecked a relationship and then forced hyunjin to choose which stressed him out..."

"woojin... you didn't cause trouble, it's on me. I'm the one who had to choose anyway... even though I don't know why two people love me"

"because you're special" changbin says, hyunjin looks at him.

"I am not!" (stream the I am not album by skz or die)

"you are" changbin smiles, hyunjin's cheeks turn a light red and he looks down.

"how have you been?" seungmin asks.

"well... I've moved on I actually have a girlfriend now" they all look shocked.

"who!?"

"I'll introduce her to you sometime"

"you better!" minjung says and they all laugh.

changbin looks at hyunjin, but he didn't show any emotion towards woojin's news.

could hyunjin have actually gotten over him too?

"yes"

"hm?"

"yes, I'll marry you"

——————————————