the aftermath.

🔞😏

after prom ended, chan decided to have a party at his house and he invited felix, hyunjin, woojin, jisung, and minho.

chan grabbed his speakers from his room and he put music on.

"can I see your room?" felix looks at chan.

"sure come on" chan grabs felix's hand and brings him upstairs to his room.

felix looks around his room, it wasn't what he expected because of his personality.

he definitely likes music, there was papers in different areas of the floor, which was the only messy part of his room.

there were books, which felix assumed were lyric books. there was different kinds of technology, laptops, speakers, tablets, headphones, earbuds. (called me broke in 35 languages)

"wow, you really like music huh?" felix says and chan sits on his bed.

"yeah I guess so, it's the only way I can let out my feelings" chan shrugs and felix sits next to him.

"well now you can let out your feelings to me okay?" felix looks at chan and smiles, and chan nods.

chan leans in closer to him and kisses him. he then moves his lips to his neck, kissing him and giving him hickeys all around, but felix didn't seem to care.

chan brings his hands up his shirt and begins taking his shirt off.

he moves his hands all around his body, making his way down to his pants.

he slowly takes off his pants, with felix just in his boxers.

chan nearly rips his shirt off and he takes his pants off, they're both only in their boxers.

chan kisses felix again and their nearly naked bodies rub against each other, making them desperate for them to show their love.

chan kisses down felixs neck, then down to his chest then down his stomach down to his boxers, he slides them off.

felix felt a chill from his now naked body, but it was gonna get heated soon.

chan enjoyed seeing the naked felix, he looked so innocent, yet so not at the same time.

he gives him a peck before he brings his mouth down to his dick, and he starts sucking on it.

felix lets out a small moan which turned chan on (okay sir), and he speeds up his sucking pace making felix release more moans.

"does it feel good?" chan lets go and felix nods.

"do you want more?" chan gets closer to felix, their foreheads nearly touching.

"yes chan" felix says in a cute voice.

"no no, you call me something else, you know what to call me?" chan shows an intimidating look, which felix found hot.

"daddy" felix says and chan smiles.

"that's right, daddy's gonna give you what you want okay?" chan moves back down to his lower area and he sucks him off some more, with felix enjoying it.

"do you want to go another step?" chan asks for approval and felix nods.

"use words baby"

"yes daddy" felix says and chan smirks.

he takes off his own boxers and he gets closer to felix again, kissing him again while rubbing his body against felix's, which release small moans from the both of them during their makeout session.

chan breaks up and he slides down to felix's lower body again, opening his legs to allow him to go further.

"I'm gonna go slow to make you adjust okay?" felix just nods.

he first starts off by putting two fingers up felix's hole which makes him nervous at first, but felix got used to it as he kept moving his fingers all around.

he then adds a third finger making felix slightly moan.

when he's done adjusting, he brings his fingers out and it's time for the big one.

he slowly inserts his dick inside of felix but doesn't go very deep yet so felix isn't in any pain.

he moves back and forth and felix adjusts to it quickly, chan could tell by the moans coming out of his beautiful lips.

"you want me to go faster baby?" chan looks at felix.

"y-yes daddy"

chan smiles and he goes faster, he doesn't go deep yet, but he will.

felix's moans get louder and chan was enjoying seeing felix enjoying his dick up his ass.

now that he seems to be well adjusted, he goes a little deeper, making felix moan even more, which is what chan wants to see.

he then begins to thrust, making felix a moaning mess.

"f-fuck I-I'm close" felix lets out and chan smiles.

"go ahead baby" chan whispers in his ear and felix's cheeks turn a slight red color, and he cums which lands on the bed.

chan pulls out and kisses him again.

he gets up and cleans up then he brings over the covers and lays next to him on the bed.

"that was..."

"amazing, I know" chan kisses his forehead and falls asleep.

yes, I copied and pasted the smut from mafia vs the real world, just lazy things yknow ✋🏻