the wedding.

6 MONTHS LATER

"I'm nervous felix"

"come on it's gonna be great, you're finally marrying minho" felix fixes jisung's tie.

"I know but I never thought it would happen" jisung says and felix chuckles.

"come on let's just go" felix smiles and jisung nods.

jisung takes a deep breath, he exits the doors and he sees minho and smiles.

the music starts, minho and jisung link arms and they stand there and wait for chan and felix to go out there first.

"you look handsome" chan whispers to felix while they walk down the aisle.

"no you do" felix glances at him and smiles when they arrive at the end.

minho and jisung walk down the aisle with their arms linked together, minho wearing a black tuxedo with a white tie, jisung wearing a white one with a black tie.

"do you think they will be us someday?" chan looks at felix, he looks at chan.

"I... I don't know, we just started dating" felix says and chan smiles.

"I know babe" chan looks back up at them.

they arrive at the end, and they stand facing each other while the priest goes on to start.

"today we are gathered to give lee minho and han jisung the blessing of marriage, before we begin is there anyone who objects to this marriage?" silence fills the chapel and the priest nods and goes on.

"the rings please" the priest says and felix brings the rings over, he smiles at both of them and goes back over next to chan.

"lee minho, do you take han jisung to be your husband?" minho smiles.

"I do"

"han jisung, do you take lee minho to be your husband?" jisung smiles.

"I d-"

the doors open revealing someone who nobody ever thought would show up.

felix stands there in shock, he almost loses his balance from being in so much shock.

minho just looks at him, jisung tries to snap him back to reality, but nothing works.

felix is the first to move and goes to slap him.

"how are you here!?" felix asks.

"well-"

"you've been alive this whole time weren't you?" felix asks and he stays silent.

"answer me dad!" felix gets louder as he keeps staying quiet.

"you're getting married?" he walks closer to minho and jisung.

minho is still in shock, so obviously jisung has to be the one to talk.

"we are" jisung says.

"I was asking my son" he looks at minho, he finally snaps back to reality.

"y-you... you're... you-"

"you two are getting married!? to him!?" he points to jisung and his eyes widen.

jisung aims for him to stop talking.

"why!? it's not like you were here to see us actually be in a relationship" minho says.

"you're... you're..." he points to the both of them.

"yeah so what!? I'm gay! I like boys! I love jisung! so what!? felix is too!? so what!? wait a second..." minho looks at jisung.