the separation.

2 months later

"COME ONNNN YOU'RE ALL SO SLOW!" minjung yells into to the dressing rooms as the wedding is about to start.

"calm down honey we're here" seungmin comes out.

"good!" the music starts playing and minjung is the first to come out as she's the flower girl.

the first couple, hyunjin and changbin come out with their arms interlocked, seungmin and jeongin follow after.

the ceremony begins, and just like that, they were married.

it was hard to believe that all of them are now married.

let's just hope that it'll stay that way.

the crowd cheers as both couples share the kiss to serenade their love, and to celebrate their marriage.

...

"thank you everyone for coming, we're glad to have the ones we love here to celebrate our marriage with us, let the reception begin!" seungmin says, and they all cheer.

"oh uh... same for us" hyunjin says.

"whats wrong minjung?" chan asks.

"I miss mommy" minjung looks down. "she said she wanted to see the wedding"

"she's doing her job right now, I'm sure she sends her love" felix says.

the music starts playing, and people started dancing, having a good time with each other.

"can I have this dance?" minjung sees a hand and sees jennie.

"mommy!" she hugs her and jennie hugs her back.

"hi honey! I missed you so much" jennie kisses her forehead,

"I missed you too! I thought you were not coming!" minjung crosses her arms.

"I know, my flight was delayed, but I have news, where's your dad?" she looks around to see seungmin and jeongin on the dance floor.

"what is it!? tell me" she smiles.

"I brought my boyfriend here" she whispers in her ear.

"really!?" jennie nods.

"he's parking the car, when the dance is over get your dad for me hm?" minjung nods.

the dance ends shortly after, and the both of them go over to minjung.

"you having fun?" seungmin looks at her.

"mommy's here! she brought her boyfriend!" she smiles.

"oh really? where is she?" seungmin looks around, and then jennie walks in again.

"uncle woojin!" minjung runs up to him.

"hey! how are you getting so big?"

"because I'm special" she smiles and they both chuckle.

"she gets that from her dad" jennie says and they laugh.

"oh my god" seungmin walks up to them and he hugs woojin.

"I would have called, but jennie wanted it to be a surprise"

"wait... you two...? jennie's your girlfriend!?" woojin nods.

"it's about time you told her" seungmin says and woojin chuckles.

"we ran into each other in the states, and we got to know each other better, and I remembered what minjung said that he had feelings for me in middle school... and it turns out we both have a lot in common and... well here we are" they both smile, then woojin doesn't.

"minjung!" woojin crosses his arms.

"oopsie?" she shrugs and woojin picks her up.

"you're lucky you're cute" minjung smiles.

"I know"

"I hope we didn't take any attention away from your wedding" jennie says.

"no not at all, we don't really care if we get attention or not, it's those two who care" jeongin points to hyunjin and changbin.

"well then we should wait until after the wedding" woojin looks at jennie and she nods.

"for what?" seungmin asks.

"we don't want to take the attention away... we'll tell you after the wedding" jennie says.

"you're pregnant aren't you?" chan comes over to them.

"it's always that they're pregnant when they say that" felix comes next to him.

"you two..." seungmin looks at them.

"what?" they both say at the same time.

"you're perfect for each other" seungmin says.

"I know, right" chan looks at felix and he smiles.

"well... they are right" jennie says.

"oh shit!" seungmin looks back at her.

"language!" jennie hits him. "minjung... are you okay with this?"

"of course! I get to have a brother or sister!" minjung smiles.

"they'll be your step, but yes. I'm glad you approve" jennie smiles.

"of course!"

"so... the girl I knocked up and my brother are a thing huh?" seungmin wraps his arms around them. "and now they're having a child?"

"seungmin stop..." jeongin says.

"well if you hurt my brother I won't forgive you" seungmin looks at jennie.

"if you hurt my mommy I won't forgive you" minjung looks at woojin.

"you can definitely tell they're father and daughter" chan says, felix nods and laughs.

"come on let's go dance!" minjung runs over to the dance floor, they all follow her.

...

a few days after that, jennie and woojin returned to the states.

their summer was something to remember, but they had to start university in a few days.

chan, felix, minho, and jisung were jealous that the other four got out of it since they were on their honeymoon.

but seungmin and jeongin have decided to move to the states as well after their honeymoon.

they wanted to explore the world a little bit more, hyunjin and changbin had an option to as well but they both declined because they already were each others' worlds.

so the six of them were on their way to another adventure, not realizing what will be coming their way.

but what seungmin and hyunjin knew was that the decisions they made, were not actually bad decisions.

they were the ones they would always remember, because they finally found their happiness.

—————————————

bad decisions is done !