the wedding III. - final chapter

friends and family gather to attend the wedding chapel as chan and felix were about to get remarried.

as it approached 1:00 pm, it was time for the wedding to begin.

chan and felix walk down the aisle with their arms linked, happier than ever.

"this brings me back to our first wedding" chan whispers to felix who nods.

the music starts playing, minho and jisung start walking down the aisle.

felix and chan see each other and they exchange smiles.

"you look so handsome" chan says and felix's cheeks turn a slight red.

"you look even more handsome" felix says and chan chuckles.

they link arms and they walk down the aisle with smiles on their faces.

felix's smile fades when he sees someone.

his dad.

"my dad's here" felix whispers to chan, he looks around and sees him.

"at least he's not trying to stop the wedding" chan says and felix nods.

"we are gathered here today to give bang chan and lee felix the blessing of marriage, before we begin is there anyone who doesn't approve of this marriage?" chan and felix look around and it's silence.

"okay, now I'm aware you've exchanged vows?" the priest looks at them and they nod.

"chan, when I first met you, I wasn't very fond of you. I hated you and you're rudeness, you didn't care about anyone else's feelings. but it turns out there's a heart inside of you. and there's more to you than what others may say or see. they don't know you like I do. I'm grateful that you came into my life, I've never been so happy. I can't wait to be happy with you forever" felix smiles and chan had tears in his eyes.

"we started as a one sided love, I wanted you're attention but I was afraid that you would leave me like people in my past, but now I realize that you would never leave me. I would never leave you either. I'm always going to be here to protect you and I'm gonna always love you. you're cute smile, your laugh, your kind personality, your everything. you accepted me for who I was, you stayed with me through everything. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you"

"now the rings" minho brings the rings.

"do you, bang chan take lee felix to be your husband?"

"I do"

"do you, lee felix, same bang chan to be your husband?"

"I do"

"congratulations, you're now married. you may kiss"

chan kisses felix and the crowd cheers for them, even hyuckjoon.

"we are gathered here today to bring bang chan and lee yongbok today in holy matrimony" the priest goes on. "I'm aware that you'll be exchanging vows, chan we'll start with you"

chan looks at felix with a smile.

"every day when I wake up, the first thing that comes to my head is you, the last thing that comes to my head before I go to sleep is you. you're everything to me, with your kindness, and your beautiful smile. you've been there for me through everything, you've stayed by my side everywhere, I couldn't imagine a more perfect person than you. I love you more than anything else in the world" they both exchange smiles.

"there really isn't much to say, just that I love you, when I cry, you're always my shoulder to cry on, when I feel down, you're the one who makes me smile again, you've cared for me more than anyone else has ever did. I'm grateful to have you in my life and I can't imagine you not being in it. I love you so much" tears start to form in his eyes as he expresses his love for chan.

"and now the rings" jisung brings the rings.

"chan, do you take felix to be your husband?"

"I do" he puts the ring on felix's finger.

"felix, do you take chan to be your husband?"

"I do" he puts the ring on chan's finger.

"once again I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom" felix wraps his arms around chan before pulling in to kiss him as everyone cheered for them.

...

"feeelixxxxx I'm so happy for you and channn" minjung came up to felix who was sitting at his table.

"thank you! come here" he brings her to sit on his lap. "you're a very important part of us getting back together"

"I am!?"

"yes, you never gave up on us"

"I know love when I see it! I hope a boy will love me like you and chan some day"

"and I'll be there to stop him" seungmin, jeongin, jennie and woojin come up to them.

"seungmin!" jennie looks at seungmin.

"whatever" seungmin says and chan sits down next to felix.

"feeeeliiixxxx I'm so happy for you and channnn" jisung comes up to them with minho behind.

"well jisung's still a child" minho says.

"you love it" felix says.

"oop exposed" hyunjin and changbin appear as well.

"we're all married now!" hyunjin says and holds changbin's hand.

"it's crazy, and you know what, it was all because of you two" jeongin says to chan and felix. "your bet or whatever you two went through changed us all"

"um actuallyyyyy we were together before that" jisung says and minho nods.

"oh whatever" jeongin says.

"I'm so happy we all met" chan says. "I'm so happy that we all found our happy ending with the ones we love"

"come on! the music is starting!" hyunjin grabs changbin and goes over to the dance floor so they can dance.

"minhoooo let's go danceeee" they go and dance too.

"come on minjung!" jennie holds her hand as they go over to dance.

eventually it was just chan and felix by themselves.

"I love you" chan looks at felix.

"I love you more" felix smiles.

"thank you for coming into my life" chan caresses his cheek.

"thank you for being the most amazing person in the whole world"

they both exchange smiles before kissing softly and going onto the dance floor to dance with everyone else.

love shot.

THE LOVE SHOT SERIES IS DONE 😭😭 thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me through this book, I've gained so many readers from this book and made so many friends (you know who you are heh), thank you again ily sunny's🤍