the visit.

"I'm so tiredddd" jisung plops on the sofa and felix shakes his head.

"you're always tired"

"I can't help it"

"you know that could be helped just don't fuck my brother every night" jisung kicks him and felix chuckles.

"you're just jealous" he crosses his arms.

"yeah sure"

"what are you guys talking about?" chan wraps his arm around felix.

"nothing"

"felix is jealous of me and minho fucking" felix kicks him hard and he winces.

"oh really?" chan looks at felix who rolls his eyes.

"he's joking, come on we have to go pick up everyone at the airport" felix walks away and chan follows him.

"do we have to? I wanna just stay here with you" chan wraps his arms around his waist.

"yes we do, come on we get to see everyone again it'll be fun"

"they can just drive themselves" chan says.

"okay how about... if you go with me then when we get back we can go upstairs and cuddle" felix says and chan smiles.

"come on let's go!" chan starts walking towards the door and felix laughs.

"I guess I'll have to use that for everything" felix follows him out.

to conclude, chan is whipped for felix, but we can't blame him.

because I, am also whipped, you probably couldn't figure that out huh?

...

chan and felix arrive at the airport, waiting for the plane from new york to arrive.

then they know it's them when minjung come running out of the plane, seungmin going after her.

"chan! felix!" she smiles and hugs them.

"hey minjung! you've got so big" chan picks her up and she smiles.

"I know right! I'm 6 now!"

"wow I bet your mom and dad feel old" felix whispers to her and she nods.

"I heard that" seungmin walks up to them.

"hey old guy" chan looks at him and then hugs him.

"you're so funny" seungmin says.

"gosh you both are so fast" jeongin walks up to them.

"minjung was so excited I had to try and catch up to her" seungmin says and jeongin chuckles.

"yeah okay"

"hey seungmin, where's your brother and his girlfriend?" chan looks at seungmin.

"they're coming, they've been cranky lately since the baby was born a few days ago" seungmin says.

"you both really had to leave us to carry everything?" woojin's voice appears and they all see the two of them trying to carry the luggage.

"I just had a fucking child and I'm forced to do this shit" jennie says and she throws the luggage to the ground.

"I forgot how angry she used to get" chan says and he takes a step back.

"oh hey guys" woojin looks at them.

"come on let's go back to our house" chan says and felix chuckles.

"what's he in a rush for?" seungmin asks.

"I told him that if he came with me to pick you guys up then we could cuddle when we get back"

"what's cuddling?" minjung asks.

"well honey it's when you bring someone you love in your arms, and you never wanna let them go, like this" he kneels down and wraps his arms around minjung, she starts laughing.

"that sounds so sweet! I want a boy to do that for me"

"you're too young honey, no boy will ever touch you until you're 21" seungmin says.

"daddy!" minjung pouts and crosses her arms.

"I can't help it, that's how a dad is" seungmin says and jeongin chuckles.

"but you want her happy right?" jeongin says.

"of course, but not with a boy"

"seungmin!" jennie hits his arm.

"let's just go and have this happen where there aren't strangers looking at us" woojin says.

"let's go people" chan starts walking out of the airport.

—————————————

yAy they're all back together again :D let's hope nothing happens when they go back to the house