the project IV.

"never bother him again!" chan finishes him off by kicking him in the back.

"oh boy the bully is back" hyunjin says and chan looks at him with a glare, he takes a step back and hides behind changbin.

felix hugs chan, and he hugs him back with his bloody knuckles.

"what is going on here!?" mr. kim approaches the scene with his arms crossed.

"uh... mr. kim... it's just... um johnny was—"

"it was my fault, I brought it on" johnny sits up with his bloody face and hands, he stands up.

"come on let's get you to the nurses office" mr. kim helps johnny to walk there, while they all just stand there.

until the silence gets ruined when chan speaks.

"sooo you had a crush on me for a while then huh!?" felix avoids eye contact with him and nods.

chan smiles and kisses him, felix kisses back.

...

"okay class, this is your last project which I'm sure you're aware of by now" mr. kim gets out a bucket.

"now I will assign your partners" he brings up the generator and clicks for it to shuffle starting with chan.

bang chan —> lee felix

they both smile when they see their two names on the board.

then it eventually gets to jisung, whom lands on minho.

and of course it's also hyunjin and changbin as partners.

when it's time for mr. kim to pass around the bucket for them to pick out of, he goes to hyunjin and changbin first, where hyunjin picks it out.

PROMISES

he goes to jisung and minho next, where jisung picks it out.

THE TRUTH

and finally chan and felix, where chan picks it out.

REMEMBERING WHOM YOU LOVE

"huh... I don't remember putting that one in there" he walks away and they both look at each other in confusion.

then suddenly jisung looks down, and of course minho notices it.

"what's wrong?" minho asks.

"nothing" he looks back up.

"it's not nothing" minho says and jisung looks down again.

"it's... something... it's... hard to explain"

"I bet it's not"

"well there's something about your dad that I never told you"

"what is it?"

"that incident when I almost got killed... he said something to namjoon... it was... hard to ingest it but I don't like that I heard it"

"what is it jisung you're scaring me"

"he's..." jisung looks down.

"jisung tell me, come on"

"okay okay, he's... he's gonna kill you and felix"

——————————————————

uh oh