the threat.

"okay everyone, hand up your papers and lets get ready for winter break" he says and they all pass their papers up to mr. kim.

"I'll be looking forward to reading these" he says and then the bell rings.

"have a good holidays everyone" he says and they wave goodbye as they leave school for winter break.

"did you hear from seungmin yet?" felix looks at chan who shakes his head.

"they should be coming though" felix nods.

"hey that new kid johnny is acting kinda weird today, he keeps staring at our direction" jisung whispers to them and they glance at him.

"but it's not that look that he wants to talk to us, it's more strange" minho says.

"wait a minute" felix gets out his phone and he scrolls through his blocked contacts, to find johnny's name.

"I'll be right back" felix walks over to johnny, they're all watching in a distance.

"are you following me?" felix looks at johnny.

"oh so now you know who I am" he crosses his arms.

"yeah, you ruined my family's life, most importantly mine"

"your brother doesn't seem to remember me though" johnny says.

"that's because you look different since we last saw you"

"well guess what? I'm back to make your lives miserable again" he smiles and felix clenches his fists.

suddenly minho goes up to him and pushes him against the lockers.

"go the fuck away" minho says.

"oh now you remember me huh?"

"yeah no shit, don't even think about trying to hurt felix again, because I will hurt you" minho gives him a glare and johnny rolls his eyes.

"you think I'm afraid of you?"

"I'm not afraid of you either anymore" minho says.

"what's going on?" chan says with jisung, hyunjin, and changbin behind him.

"please let us handle this" minho looks at them.

"it's okay, the more the merrier!" johnny says.

"hey... what's going on?" chan looks at felix who had an angry look at johnny.

"oh shit! you two are a thing aren't you? that's so gay!"

"and what about it?" felix has the same angry look on his face.

"you're fags" johnny says and felix suddenly got flashbacks of him and chan before they fell in love with each other.

"leave him alone" chan steps in front.

"you think you'll be able to get to me or something?"

"maybe so, I used to be like you so I know how you probably feel right now"

"you? really?"

"yeah really, I had the same attitude as you, I even called these two that f slur" he points to minho and jisung. "but what nobody knew was after that whole thing I regretted it because I was one myself, and who knows maybe you'll become one someday, so shut up before I make you shut up"

"how about you just fuck off this is between me and the lee brothers" johnny says and chan keeps standing there.

"let's just go" felix grabs his arm.

"fine, but after winter break no doubt about it I'll be watching you, don't even think about going near them" he pushes him into the lockers and then walks away, everyone else following him.

"it's gonna be fun after winter break" johnny says and they all separate.

——————————————