the scrapbook.

"you think it'll work?" minho says as him and jisung leave johnny's house.

"I hope so, it better be worth it since I just hurt my hand punching him" jisung says as minho holds his hand.

"okay it doesn't hurt anymore" minho chuckles as the two of them keep walking to go back to their house and see on the progress.

and of course hyunjin was behind them being a third wheel.

"y'all are disgusting" hyunjin gags.

"you're married"

"I know it's only cute when we do it" hyunjin smiles as the two of them roll their eyes at a whipped hyunjin.

"do you think it's going okay?" jisung looks at minho.

"I hope so, I bet if felix sees the scrapbook he'll remember chan"

...

"this is getting weird..." felix slowly backs away then remembers that changbin could be there outside.

"it's not weird for me"

"well it is to me because I don't know you and you're saying all of this" chan looks down.

"you do know me"

"I don't"

"you do..."

"am I being set up or something?"

"no! why can't you understand that you're my husband and I love you more than anything else in the world!? just forget it then..." chan runs out of the room to leave the house.

felix just stands there in confusion.

"gosh..."

felix looks onto the bed and sees a scrapbook with the cover being a picture of the two of them on it.

"what is this?" he sits down on the bed as he scrolls through the book, looking at the pictures of them.

"wow closing my locker so original" felix mumbles and chan turns around and gets close to him.

"what was that? you want me to pound you into the lockers?" chan pushes felix into the lockers and jisung stands in front to defend his best friend.

"oh look his friend is trying to save him, go away fag" chan says and everyone gasps.

"what did you just say to him!?" minho could speak before anyone else did.

"minho it's okay-"

"no it's not! this asshole called you the worst thing you could say to a gay person" minho looks at jisung then back at chan.

"aw his fag boyfriend is here to save the other fag aw cute" chan laughs, and minho growls.

"you know for a straight guy, you really like picking on gays, but you seem so close to your friend over there" felix points to hyunjin who is watching the scene.

"hey shut up nerd" chan pushes felix again.

"wow nerd that's such a good comeback shitface" felix says and chan looks at him.

"says the ugly one" felix stayed silent for that one.

"you wanna talk about ugly?" jisung gets closer to chan.

"oh please, girls adore me" chan smiles.

"boys don't" minho says.

"because they're jealous obviously"