the ass kicking.

the title pahsjahs

"I can't believe he got an abortion... and he's cheating on me" felix looks down and hyunjin pats his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry"

"thank you for telling me" felix had tears in his eyes.

suddenly jisung slams the door open.

"I'm gonna go kick his ass!" jisung leaves again and minho goes with him.

jisung searches all around to find him, he searches the restaurants, hotels, parks, but no sign of him.

"I bet he's at that dude's house" minho says and jisung nods.

"who is it though?" jisung thinks and minho shrugs.

"that son of a bitch" jisung starts walking again to an unfamiliar house.

jisung bangs on the door and it opens revealing seungmin.

"what are you doing here...?"

"where is he!?" jisung gets angry.

"who?"

"oh the king, aish you know who!" jisung walks in and looks around to find chan.

"chan show your ass or I swear you'll be sorry you didn't!" jisung keeps looking and minho goes upstairs to look for him.

"he's not here, what happened?" seungmin closes the door.

"he's right" minho says and jisung sighs.

"where can he be?" jisung is now confused.

"hyunjin said his voice was familiar right? so it's gotta be someone we know" minho says and jisung nods.

"could it be... changbin?" seungmin asks and jisung perks up.

"tell me his address" seungmin tells them his address and they both leave.

...

"so... what shall we do now?" changbin sits next to chan on the sofa.

"hmm I don't know"

"since you're with me now... how about you take this ring off... it bugs me to see it" chan looks down at his hand and looks at the ring.

"I will never take this off" chan looks up at changbin again then looks back down at the ring.

before changbin could respond there's a bang at the door.

"who the hell could that be?" changbin answers it to reveal jisung and minho.

"shit"

...

"what do you plan on doing?" hyunjin asks felix and he just sits there with a blank face.

"I just can't believe him..." felix finally speaks.

"me neither, even when he was a bully he would never do something like that" hyunjin sighs.

"I hope jisung kicks his ass"

...

jisung barges in and goes over to chan and punches him.

"you son of a bitch!"

"jisung I can explain-"

"whatever you say is gonna be lies, hyunjin heard everything earlier at school" jisung crosses his arms.

"does he know?"

"no shit, he was the first one hyunjin told. he was looking forward to being a father with the man he loves, but instead you cheat on him with your ex's best friend, to be honest this doesn't surprise me, don't even think about showing your face to felix for the rest of the night" jisung slaps him before he leaves without any other words spoken.

"lets go see how felix is holding up" minho says and they both head back to hyunjin's house.

"changbin. it was fucking changbin" jisung says as soon as he walks in.

"that doesn't shock me" felix says and he stands up.

"I'm just gonna go home... I don't want to see anyone right now" felix says and they all let him leave.

when felix opens the door there's a figure outside the door.

"I thought I told you to not show yourself for the rest of the night"

—————————————

oop