the second proposal.

changbin hears felix crying upstairs so he decides to go see what happened.

when he opens the door he sees felix sitting on the bed with the scrapbook in his hands.

"felix..."

"changbin!" felix gets up and hugs him. "I can't believe I forgot about you guys... I'm so sorry"

"I don't think I'm the one you should say it to" changbin says as felix pulls away.

"where did he go!?"

"he went to go see seungmin"

felix runs out of the house to go find chan, who was at seungmin's.

...

"it's gonna be okay chan... just give it time and he'll remember you soon"

"I hope hyunjin, minho and jisung kicked his ass" chan says through his tears.

"you bet we did" hyunjin walks into the house with minho and jisung behind him. "he won't be bothering you and felix again"

"well that still doesn't fix the fact that he doesn't know me at all" chan looks down as hyunjin sits next to him and comforts his hurt best friend.

there's a knock on the door and jisung answers it.

"it's for you chan" jisung moves out of the way, chan looks at him in confusion as he goes to the door to see felix, who immediately jumps into his arms.

"I'm so so sorry chan!" he starts crying in chan's arms. "I hate myself so much I hate that I forgot you and—"

"it's not your fault it's johnny's" chan says as he goes over to the sofa while felix was still hugging him.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you more" the two of them have a moment of silence while being in each other's arms.

the others go upstairs to let them have their moment to themselves.

"will you marry me again?" chan says to interrupt the silence.

"I'd love that more than anything"

"I love you more than anything" chan says and felix smiles.

chan caresses felix's cheek before the two of them share a kiss for the first time since johnny's shenanigans.

"now we can finally be together without anything else coming between us, you don't have anything else from your past right?" chan says and felix chuckles while shaking his head.

"you don't either right?" chan shakes his head.

the two hug again for a while until the others come downstairs to congratulate them on their reunion.

—————————————